A Life Full of Choices

A Life Full of Choices

A Story by Freespirit111063
"

This is a short story written by my youngest daughter. She wrote it at the tender age of 12. I have written it down exactly as she wrote it......she says she wants to be a child phycologist!?!? I wanted to share this with you as it shows an insight tha

"

Everyones lives are full of choices, like when you walk down the street at night, it's dark and you come to a stop because there's a dark, gloomy alleyway at the end of the road. Some people are sensible and turn back but some don't believe the stories they've heard and if there's someone down there waiting to get them they'll beat the up. They hear a creek but don't dare to look back or they hear a scuffle of a shoe behind them, even when they feel a cold icy breathe upon their shoulder they eiter look behind them or they start to run until they are out of the alley because that's what I'd do and if I tripped I'd get straight back up again until I was out at the end but that would never happen because I'd never go down there in the first place not even with the toughest guy in the world.

 

Every day, every milli second you will make a choice to either take a step or to move your finger, maybe even twitch but you never realise you're doing it. In my life I have made at the least enough choices to last me the rest o my life and I started making the choices that really matter when I was very young. Like who do you want to live with or which house do you want to live in. I've been asked that one hundreds of times and I mean hundreds of times. The most hardest question I've been asked is do you like your whole life. I now know how to answer it but before I had to make a choice I had to tell the trueth and have people feel sorry for me (which I would hate) because before I still hurt inside, or would lie and pretend my life was perfect. But now I know that I love my life but I just hate most of the stuff that happend in the past and now I have made a choice to move on and I am now a very happy person.

 

Written by my daughter Olivia Langley-Tayler when she was 12yrs old (she's now nearly 15)

© 2008 Freespirit111063


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on March 21, 2008
Last Updated on March 26, 2008