Just a thought

Just a thought

A Poem by Freespirit111063
"

This one was also written by my daughter Olivia at the age of 12....this really does show an insight beyond her years...or maybe we just don't realise how astute our children really are...I do now!

"

When you feel the wind on your cheek, do you get cold or do you feel warm inside?

When you are watching a child aged 2 run around, do you think it's silly or do you think it's sweet?

When you look at someone in hospital, do you feel sad or do you think they're in good hands?

When you read about people dieing, do you think it's wrong or do you think they're going to a better place?

When you're walking down the street alone, do you feel scared like someone would hurt you or do you feel that no-one in they're right mind would do something like that?

When you look at the world, do you think it's a mess, what have we done to it or do you think it will all come to an end one day and it will all be over?

When you think of a man hitting a lady, do you think it's wrong or do you think it's nature?

When you think of all the bad things in the world, do you think of the afterlife and that bad people will go to hell and get what they deserve?

When you think about all these things, do you just forget about it and be glad your life is better or do you think for a minute?

Life is never perfect and you only get one, so do what you want. You are going to die some day, just hope it's not soon.

 

Written by my daughter Olivia Langley-Tayler when she was 12yrs old (she is nearly 15 now)

© 2008 Freespirit111063


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on March 21, 2008
Last Updated on March 26, 2008