The room of the little witch

The room of the little witch

A Story by frey
"

It's about all the things in little witches room.

"
Hi it's me again ....Frey .
the young teenager with ability to see the future through dreams and rituals , well then time to share another thing of my life ...
i am a wiccan too . I started practicing wicca few months ago well not a big deal but it scares my friends because this is not natural but who cares it's my powers so i will use it wherever i want.

so it's just a autobiography of myself ...

my room is really cozy and perfect in my big house it's really the only place where i feel safe and secure ,in my room there is a queen size bed just for me i have cat named shorshe she follows me almost everywhere even in rain or storm she always sticks to me . i have a large window with a beautifull scenario lovely flowers trees and a small park i have a A.C in my room it cools of the room real quick and can make you feel like you are in north pole . Then there is my desk just beside my bed and window i get the nice view by only sitting on my desk with a cup of tea made of herbs and flowers . I have a lot of wiccan books and spell books on the desk herbs shattered on my desk every where because i experiment a lot  my desk is of two layer in lower part there are all the books and herbs and few instruments for ritual on the upper part of the desk i have several candles for different rituals of wiccans , there are few crystals , a small bottle of herbs few minni charms . i have to clean whenever the place gets dirty and messy. Because i dont like my room or the place where i practice wicca to be messy .
 I  have this small leather bag it looks like it's from some witchy movie it looks totally different from other bags i take that bag everywhere i go, it has a pen and a wicca note pad with basic spells and rune uses , some tools to pic herbs, my headphones , sanitizer and house key . i am a actually a lot goth to be specific but in my house i am a nerd i were specks and  and have my head in to the book as if it's gulping me . But when i go out you will find me with several ear pearcings ,one lip pearcing and a nose peiercing and i ware everything black a total tomboy goth i have a lot of so called friends but i only like one friend of mine who is my best friend she is the best . OH i forgot to mention i have small plant inside my little cozy room it's cute. i have few wall hangings around my room for decoration well if you ever visit me then i may show you some interesting tricks and brew you some tea with special herbs and flowers till then sayonara ( good bye ).

© 2021 frey


Author's Note

frey
it's a normal autobiography , please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on July 3, 2021
Last Updated on July 3, 2021
Tags: #wicca #witch #things # ritual #

Author

frey
frey

kolkata, India



About
I am just another one of his mere pawns of the game called life.. not a self obsessed brat. I hope you find me interesting. more..

Writing
Old friends Old friends

A Story by frey


2030 2030

A Story by frey