Old friends

Old friends

A Story by frey
"

reuniting of friends whom i met online .

"
Hi it's me again Frey the teenage girl .

well we meet again through our writings isn't it ? so lemme start telling all about those old friends and how important and delicate they are ...each one is different and special , i may call them rascals but deep down  i know how much they mean to me . it was two years ago i met them on a YOU TUBE  live stream  and we started vibing together it was really cool how people who don't know me gets me so well , we all used talk daily wake up and join the live and find our group members cause there are a lot of different live streams . It was really great to know them and talk to them specially beacause of corona as we couldn't go out we used to spend our time there only away from all just with some strangers there was one guy his name is Ajay he is 8 years older than me but was really well behaved and became my best friend gave me tips about college and gave me contacts of colleges incase i need those like such a good guy evryone knew we are best friends.

But then times passed online classes started and everyone started getting busy , then later on most of us stopped coming to the live including me it was hard to make time for going to the live and talk people grew distant . Even if i wanted to talk i didn't have their contacts . But yesterday with the help of one of my online friend i opened a group of that youtube live in instagram and added all those old members from the live there at first they were also confused but then they realised its us we reunited
now we talk like anything thoug we don't know for how long we will stay like this but i hope we stay this way and keep on talking just like those good old days and be there for each other no matter where we live . 

© 2021 frey


Author's Note

frey
please ignore my grammatical errors, and this is just one of my memory .

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on July 4, 2021
Last Updated on July 4, 2021
Tags: #oldfriends#onlinefriends

Author

frey
frey

kolkata, India



About
I am just another one of his mere pawns of the game called life.. not a self obsessed brat. I hope you find me interesting. more..

Writing
2030 2030

A Story by frey