Preface

Preface

A Chapter by JustAnotherGirl
"

This is only the intro, you'll meet the characters throughout the book. No worries.

"

{My life was normal, until I discovered something about my small town life that hardly anyone recognizes when it happens.

            It’s magic.

            My best friend stages her own murder, fleeing in her true form to the woods that contain her kind; My boyfriend acts edgy and suspicious when I try to talk to him, like he has something- or god forbid someone- to hide. My best friend’s boyfriend is depressed because he thinks she’s dead. And I’m having scary dreams, that someone is calling me, lusting after me, but it isn’t normal lust- it’s bloodlust. Sometimes I look in the mirror, and I see someone with blue in her hair, pointed teeth, and strange eyes. When I blink, the image disappears, a figment of my imagination. Right?

            Then I am kidnapped, the worst possible thing that could happen- or so I thought. Then I meet Raykesh, my one true match. He makes me happy in every way- until I find out that he has an unpaid debt to a Lord, and that Lord kidnaps me to repay it.

            Later, back with Raykesh, I have to keep a secret from him as he plans for war with Harrison. I know that my secret can stop the coming bloodshed if I dare to speak it, but I can’t let myself.

How far will I go to protect my precious secret?

Will I be the next to die?



© 2011 JustAnotherGirl


Author's Note

JustAnotherGirl
synopsis. first chapter coming soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it you need to write the first chapter fast,cause I wanna read it D:

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 14, 2011
Last Updated on October 2, 2011
Tags: synopsis, intro


Author

JustAnotherGirl
JustAnotherGirl

Flagstaff, AZ



About
I'm 15.. and a half. I'm crazy, outgoing, sweet, and hilarious. I am the life of the parts. Life is my drug. My friends are my everything. I am a brilliant brunette with MANY blonde moments. I am in l.. more..

Writing
Leaves Leaves

A Story by JustAnotherGirl