Poor Souls

Poor Souls

A Story by SweetWriter88
"

A piece from one of my books. My friend asked me to upload it because it's a; "Really good monologue". I don't see it but it's up so read if you like.

"

“I’ll never understand you humans. You walk around angry at the world because something doesn’t go your way and you can’t have what you want. But then you won’t take what you want because of; “morals”. I may be a vampire and I may have lived for thousands of years but I’ll never understand you creatures. You all live happily in your sheepskin like you aren’t carnivorous wolves beneath the surface, and then you condemn those who choose to shed their fake skin and be the wolf they are. You know, I want to call you fascinating, but that’s only reserved for those I wish to research, and frankly I don’t think that humans are worth all the headache it’ll give me. I’m sorry if that offended you, but I just don’t feel like being involved with a race that’s unwilling to admit that they have a dark side.”

© 2016 SweetWriter88


Author's Note

SweetWriter88
Just a clip from a book I wrote. My friend said it makes for a really good monologue, but I don't think so because frankly, I can't write a monologue to save my life. But I uploaded it, so I guess in a way I'm attempting.

I hope it wasn't too bad to read. Please give me your feedback! Thanks for reading! ^.^

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I understand where you're coming from, when it seems like we are surrounded by hypocrisy.

But there are millions of humans out there.
Please don't lose faith in humanity! ):

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
1 Review
Added on April 16, 2016
Last Updated on April 16, 2016
Tags: Monolouge, Vampire, Humans, Understand, Wolves In Sheep's Clothing, FrostyAngel

Author

SweetWriter88
SweetWriter88

About
Hi there, I'm Jillyane, but my pen name is Julianna Knight. I'm a teen to mature writer and I usually write fantasy and really anything fiction. I joined WritersCafe because I want to branch out an.. more..

Writing