THATS MINE

THATS MINE

A Chapter by JG

So I was hanging out with my friends at this pizza parlor, and we waited for some seats. While in the waiting seats outside the parlor I was sketching (Yes I bring a sketch notepad and a pencil YA GOT A PROB WITH THAT?) and then this like 4-year old little girl came up and sat beside me. I was like 'hey someone finally noticed my talents' BUT nah. She just glared at my notepad, then just snatches it away and checked all my drawings.
UH RUDE MUCH? There's a thing called personal space, but she was still a confused child in this big world. I tried my best to quietly get my pad back without her noticing. And that's when things got worst.. The little girl showed my sketches to her parents they said something like: "WOW THAT'S AMAZING ANNABELLE YOU DREW DAT???". Come on parents... Did you even realized that your child did not bring a sketch pad nor a pencil, plus they didn't even noticed the actual artist sketching.. JESUS! Then, my friends called my name saying that the waiters found a non-reserved table. I had to take action...
Me: E-excuse me?
Father: Yes?
Annabelle: :/
Me: Umm that's mine...
Mother: Excuse me what?
Me: That's mine miss
Father: No no no This is my Daughters-
Me: THAT'S MY SKETCH PAD MY SKETCHES AND MY TALENTS! 
That's when I snapped. The whole parlor heard everything, the parents where super embarrassed for being complete idiots.
Lesson of the day- Never disturb an artist at work


© 2015 JG


Author's Note

JG
>Just ignore the wrong spelling
>Share your own stories i guess

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on September 15, 2015
Last Updated on September 15, 2015


Author

JG
JG

Philippines



About
I'm still a student, a very young one. My grammar is advanced than anyone in middle school :D more..

Writing
Annoyances Annoyances

A Book by JG