Chapter .5

Chapter .5

A Chapter by Gabbie
"

Dear Reader...

"

 Dear Reader;

 

So here we are; just the two of us. Lost in a realm where anything is possible as long as I can think it. And of course; as well as you decide to read it…

I wrote this book to give you a couple messages, but I’m not going to tell you what they are though.

Since I scattered many of them in my book you have to find them. Clever isn’t it?

I will give you one hint.

All kinds of love.

This book isn’t about a kid who has misfortunate events. This book is my message to everyone.

These are my words I am giving to you. I give them to you, for you to hold on to; and how ever long you deiced to have them. When or if I ever publish this book I want you to do something for me. When you finish this book pass it on. I may not be there with you; but my words are.  I maybe never be a miracle worker but if I can shine some hope on someone I will.

This book isn’t about a boy. This book is about life.

Love, laughter, tears, bullies, lust, envy, vanity, struggle, smiles, annoyance, motivation, family, friends, music, ups, and downs.

That’s just what life is.

And for some lucky people they get it all. But I’ve noticed that not everyone gets that happy ending. So lets started this ending.



© 2009 Gabbie


Author's Note

Gabbie
No need to rate! I took it off. Just Read the Fucking book :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on August 29, 2009


Author

Gabbie
Gabbie

London, WA



About
Escape: Chapter 4 - Typing in Progress... The names Gabbie. I am sixteen and i am in high school. I'd say i am a bit different... I live for today, and think about tomorrow. There'.. more..

Writing