Will you stay or go away?

Will you stay or go away?

A Story by Gabby The GAB
"

September 1, 2017

"

In his dream, he was always pretending. Pretending to be somebody else to provide entertainment for some of them. Some stay as friends but mostly, they left. Bonds he made was real for him, but it was not for them. They take it as if it’s just a tool that can be played with at any time so he acted like one. A tool that can make you smile when you’re sad, a tool that can make you stand when you’re down and a tool that you can rely on, when you have nobody else. He was a master of disguise, a tool at anytime in anyplace.


In reality, he was a beast, a monster for some of them. They tend to run away. However, life was not as bad as he think it is. He met a couple of upright and noble ones, they’re not the same as what his dream refers. He thought of them as guys he can rely on. Trusting someone was always a doubt in his behalf, he’s not used to it. In the past, he was always working alone, doing things may it be unbeneficial or beneficial for him, it was always him alone in the end. Life was starting to get interesting for him. Though he had things he don’t want them to experience, they experienced it, a life without rules. He was a bad influence for them, but it’s their choice whether they stay or go away. Then, an unexpected happened, they stayed. For once in a while, he had fun and was encouraged to move forward.


Dream versus Reality, his dream was never just a dream and the reality was never that real. There were always ups and downs but in every circumstance, it was life that kicked in. The dream was the kind of what you call “downs” in life and the reality was the “ups” in real life. Whether you had fun or not on something you did, never regret on what you’ve done if you feel like it’s the right thing that should be done. Principles matter over right or wrong. Without principles we cannot live life as we want it to be. I am he and those are my principles, will you stay or go away?

                 

                

© 2017 Gabby The GAB


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on August 31, 2017
Last Updated on August 31, 2017

Author

Gabby The GAB
Gabby The GAB

Philippines



About
Each piece contains a dot of what you're looking for. Care to connect the dots? :) more..

Writing
Poem Poem

A Poem by Gabby The GAB