A letter for a friend.

A letter for a friend.

A Poem by Gabby The GAB

  It took me very long hours to think something up and make this letter. This letter might be deep but keep intact that I’m still the same Gab you’ve known a while ago. I am very fond of making letters this deep so you better get ready for what’s about to come. You’ve requested one so here we go, I saw you getting taller and better. Was that a joke? Hahaha! I’ve met you before, before the letter even began, you get what I mean? I’ve known you quite less, you’re a great guitarist, that’s a fact. As a guitarist, you know what hassle means and what motivation are meant to be. Guitarist had this habit that we kind of pluck the strings all together or individually in accordance to the melody we’re listening or the harmony we’re about to come into, wondered what It really mean? That’s deep! The struggle will always be there and that’s to be expected, never settle for less. Great music comes from within because true musicians always play from the heart.


A conspiring letter? Or an inspiring one? Makes you think! People might know me with my smile, laughs or jokes but when I’m writing something up, I’d made sure that it’ll be great. Would that ‘great’ define this letter out? People judge you for reasons from so much reasons, rumors go around as fast as a running tongue but don’t let these things affect you because you are you and them? They are people you wished you’d never met them. Stay with calm humor, never rattle because you’re a late bloomer perhaps? Wear yourself on the most comfortable way, why? Because every day you rely mostly in yourself, not in them, not her, not him, just you.


What days it had been, memories flew while the time passes by. The thoughts given to the letter you’re reading right now are things you should consider sarcastically or consider the mere fact that it is true. You’d been a great friend, you’re mistaken if you thought I’ve wronged you for a reason. Some things I’ve done just don’t seem understandable for your sympathetic behavior. Good luck on encouraging yourself to be more confident than who you were. That confidence will be your success.

                       . . .

© 2017 Gabby The GAB


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on November 21, 2017
Last Updated on December 8, 2017

Author

Gabby The GAB
Gabby The GAB

Philippines



About
Each piece contains a dot of what you're looking for. Care to connect the dots? :) more..

Writing
Poem Poem

A Poem by Gabby The GAB