No Exit

No Exit

A Story by Gabriel Soberanis

Inexistent figure I stroke in the evenings, so is your memory. Pledge of allegiance that I have made to your gaze that day I left. Sad the reality of unilateral love, while you travel through life, I am homesick for what you did not allow me to be.


Your ghost accompanies me wherever he finds me, and though I know you've forgotten my existence, he never does. Seek to torment me and bring suffering to my soul, and as long as I let myself remember you as that first day, I will gladly allow you to do so.


Phrases and moments are what I save in my pockets to keep you in my mind, why I do not seek or want to lose you as you have let it happen. And while other eyes and some arms have offered me redemption, your non-existent embrace is stronger than that promise of unrequited love.


I can watch you laughing and enjoying without absolute remembrance of me being. And even if you said to do the same thing too, I'm sorry I can't do it. It's a blunt checkmate; your memory comforts me and I rejoice immediately, just to remind me of the second with pain your indifference.


This is my reality. A dead-end trap in a wilderness valley, where you invite me to forget you forever. I would like to take your word and love the one who loves me, but I can't force my soul to leave you. It is already crimped like that nose piercing and those lenses in your eyes.

If you have solution I ask you to give it to me, but I confess that I do not expect that you have because I love you too much.


Gabriel Soberanis

© 2018 Gabriel Soberanis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on June 8, 2018
Last Updated on June 8, 2018
Tags: love, loneliness, heartbreaking, Saidi

Author

Gabriel Soberanis
Gabriel Soberanis

Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico



About
Writer: El Laberinto de los Demonios, Parallel Journeys, Whispers in the Darkness, Videojuegos: Una Historia que Contar, Goliat, Azul, La Gran Maquinaria more..

Writing