Perfectionistic EDNOS Ch.1

Perfectionistic EDNOS Ch.1

A Chapter by Cameron

    Cotton candy skies look back at me as I gaze towards the now setting sun. The aroma of burning wood tickles my nose and I look towards my companions. Brielle is holding a bottle of New Amsterdam vodka, nothing unusual, and Katie is holding her pet bunny, Tulip. We're outside at a bonfire we built, not too pitifully, and its warming up my chilled bones while I look back up at the now maroon sky.

  "Does anyone want the last smore?" inquired Brielle.
 
   "All yours, lovely," I replied, even though my stomach betrayed my words. My stomach growled in protest when she finished it off. Oh, what I would do to taste food and never worry about it like she does... I pull my sleeve down lower and ignore the rising heat on my pale cheeks. No one knows, and that's the way it has to be in order for them to not get in the way. I will be perfect. Seems as if it's my only thought these days.
   "Anna, are you okay? You're awfully quiet tonight." said Katie.
 
   "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about the new pipe I got," I flashed them a sneaky grin and ran to the back porch with impeccable elegance. "Care to join me, guys?"
 
   "Are we really..? Right now?" Katie laughed and returned the grin as Brielle jumped on her back, clearly too intoxicated to make it up the stairs quietly.
  
    "Oh yes, tonight we have nothing to lose. I've got a competition in a month, so why not?" I said as I opened the backdoor for them and quietly bolted up the stairs and into my room.
  
   The scent hit instantly. God, weed is so calming. Its saved my life on multiple freak out occasions. I savored the scent but opened a window. Some people just don't understand a stoners love for the smell, least of all her mom. Oh well. I saw brielle open the packaging for my new pipe as the spots in my vision appeared. S**t! Please not right now. Darkness started to consume my sight and I felt the cold hard floor on my face before I saw it coming.

   "'Anna!" I heard one of my friends shout. Who was that? Cool fingers grazed my forehead and the same coolness lifted my feet onto a nearby chair to elevate them. Katie... She was sober, so this must be her. My vision came back in a haze and I heard Brielle moan at Katie to calm down. I stuttered out an apology and slowly got to my feet, which in turn make my head spin. Suddenly the smell made her feel sick. She hadn't eaten all day, or at all for the past 3 days and 18 hours. She'd had plenty of water, but... The sound of Brielle screeching and hissing at the marks of my freshly mangled flesh where a pencil sharpener blade had kissed all over her porcelain skin made me return my attention to the present. This didn't just happen, oh my god...I-I have no way to explain this! and if they found the journals... The world tilted and everything went dark... sirens blared in her ears before she lost full consciousness.


© 2017 Cameron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on March 23, 2017
Last Updated on March 23, 2017
Tags: sad, depressed, ednos, ed, self harm, kms, help, selfharm, joournal, gucci, book, good, smile, personal, me, ana, mia, anorexia, thinspo, anorexia nervosa, bulimia, eating disorder, eating disorders


Author

Cameron
Cameron

Smithfield, KY



About
A mere figment of my sanity remains. more..

Writing