My insult

My insult

A Story by Douglas Levi Gribbins
"

So some girl insulted me on facebook, i fired right back.

"
Yes, i have a big forehead.
Yes, i can be annoying.
Yes, i have a rough past.
I have things i regret.
I'm putting my past behind me, along with you, you may follow in my footsteps due to you being so brainwashed you can't choose for yourself, And due to not having anything to show for yourself, you go to having your breasts half-hanging out every chance you get simply to get attention from people who don't care about you other than for your body, And to add insult to injury, if you aren't getting enough attention you show them off more, and i'm not going into more detail because it's just sick and makes women look bad, but don't ever come back to me for help, because I've lost all hope in you being any more than just a dead, wandering soul, feeding off attention and begging for the approval of others for all eternity.
I'm not telling you to commit suicide, or feel down, i'm just informing you that you may do whatever you want to me, cowardly tell people to jump me, i don't care, i'm just saying, you aren't impressing anyone, and you surely have lost all attention and hope from me, in which i already had little for you.

© 2014 Douglas Levi Gribbins


Author's Note

Douglas Levi Gribbins
This is nothing but an insult.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This makes me wonder what is going through the minds of those girls.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Added on March 18, 2014
Last Updated on March 18, 2014