Im Right and You're Wrong

Im Right and You're Wrong

A Story by Gallileo Lucille
"

im not right and you're not wrong Last line makes it all worth the read

"

The time has come for me to rant. Now I know that most people don’t want to listen and don’t care to read but I think my outlook might just change some of your minds for the better.

I’m a young woman who grew up to fast but is that a bad thing? I don’t know! The way I grew up to fast was probably a bad thing but I don’t see it as if I am depraved because early on I realized that many things you are told as a kid are simply not true or expanded in to a false reality that is simply on the perspective or judgment of the one pointing there finger and waging it in your face as if to say “I’m right you're wrong and there’s nothing you can do about it”. Thanks Matilda for that line! But let me just give you a little history on the way my reality and perspective was not altered by what others told me or wanted me to believe. Early on in my life as a young girl I lived in a small but cute home with my half-sister (same mom different dad) and my mother and father. I was a chubby but cute kid with long curly hair and not a care in the world. But as I got older and started to comprehend what people meant I realized that I don’t agree and I shall not be silenced. At a young age I would stand up and say what needed to be said and as a young white girl sometimes that made me entitled and privileged. But what most people don’t see when they look at me is the fact that this young white girl stood up to her general sergeant a*s of a dad and my quiet belittled mother because even at a very young age I could understand what it would feel like to be judged and not because I was or wasn’t judged by the color of my skin but because I was not to be silenced. I screamed from the roof top that every man women and child no matter color, race, religion, belief or region should be judged on anything other than their minds, there inner power, there love, the passions, there drive, what they bring to the table…

But I’m not going to sit here and say that I have not judged someone based upon the appearance or their differences because I have most definitely done so. But what I am here to say is that nobody deserves anything nobody deserves hate or love, kindness or anger, judgment or acceptance, respect or impudence, and nobody deserves to die over any of those above words stated. But everyday hundreds and thousands of people die from all of those things but why because “I’m right and your wrong and there’s nothing you can do about it” BULLSHIT!

We are all just as guilty as the next person and we base it off of the belief that what we’ve been told what we chose to believe is the only way it should be, we base it off religion, morals, senselessness, and that utter fact that we think we are right and they are wrong but it’s simply not true. In my book no body is right or wrong everybody is just simply living their life the way they have chosen to…in my book love is my religion, hope is my belief and human is my race and until the f*****g aliens come we are all more alike my friends than we are unalike.


Signing off privileged white girl that's just trying to make a difference!

© 2017 Gallileo Lucille


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on May 24, 2017
Last Updated on May 24, 2017
Tags: hope