Do's And Don'ts For Carring Of Your Roller Door

Do's And Don'ts For Carring Of Your Roller Door

A Story by Garage Door Repair Edmonton
"

Garage Door Repair is the leading and largest commercial and residential garage door repair service provider company in Edmonton.

"
Your garage door is using multiple time in a single day. To keep your garage door in working condition for years to come, it is very important to know something about your garage door. Means how you can maintain it for longer time. Like the other parts of your entire house, your door also requires little maintenance and repair. Garage door repair Edmonton guides you how repair, maintenance and replacement are important for your door. Below are some do's and don'ts carring tips.

Do's

1. Visual inspection: Garage door inspection is vital because it is the expensive, largest and heaviest moving part of your house. If you suspect anything wrong, you need to know how to fix it before it becomes the big problem. There are many parts of your door if they shatter, can be injure your family member and you. To know your door working properly or not, first open and close door. Look it is working properly or not. If not, it is clear that there is any problem with it.

2. Lubrication: After inspection, lubrication is second important step to keep your door in working condition. Lubricate all the essential parts of door like hinges, spring, roller. Remember one thing, do not use lubricant on plastic rollers.

3. Clean garage door track: If you see the door do not close properly, there may be any kind of debris stuck into garage door tracks. You should clean up its track and remove all the debris, leaves and other dust.

4. Clean photo eye sensors: Photo eye sensor is the very important safety feature in modern garage door. It help to prevent any kind of accident. Dirt and spider web can block the sensor. If you notice any spider web and dirt on it, clean it with dry cotton cloth.

Don'ts

1. Do not adjust door spring on your own: Often people have this habit to adjust broken spring on their own. It can be very harmful to you. It can be very hazardous job if you don't know what are you doing exactly.

2. Do not use oil for door track: You know every single part of door requires oil. But when you oiling its parts, remember don't put much oil on the tracks and rollers. Otherwise the debris will sticking on the tracks.

3. Do not ignore dirt and grim: Dirt and debris are very easily sticking on moving parts of door when you oiling them. It does not meaning that after oiling you do not need to inspect it again. Remove dirt, grim and debris from them, otherwise it will jam garage door.

These are few do's and don'ts tips which are essential to keep your garage door in tip top condition. Remember your garage door help to add value to your house, so keep it clean and clear. If you don't have enough time and don't know how to do it, call to Garage Door Repair in Edmonton.

© 2016 Garage Door Repair Edmonton


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on March 22, 2016
Last Updated on March 22, 2016
Tags: Garage, Door, Repair, Installation, Cable, Commercial, Residential

Author

Garage Door Repair Edmonton
Garage Door Repair Edmonton

Edmonton, AB, Canada



About
Edmonton Garage Door Repair provides affordable garage & overhead door sales, repair & installation services. Contact our local & expert technicians today. more..

Writing