1. The Stranger in the Mirror

1. The Stranger in the Mirror

A Chapter by Gargi

She paused the movie and started walking to the loo.
She was slightly self-conscious as she generally is. It was her relaxing time in her room, so she had no bra on but her n*****s were in the bad habit of sticking up front. Even when they were not hard. Why couldn't she have normal n*****s like the rest of the girls? Or even attractive ones?

Anyway, she was walking to the communal washroom, ready to brave the insanitary toilet seat. The price you have to pay. She passed by a couple of rooms occupied by girls she wasn't even interested in looking at, let alone having small talk. She detested it, but they were supposed to be 'family', even in the absence of any such law.

She entered the washroom and checked herself out in the mirror. Her hair were slightly dishevelled, ponytail shifted to a side with the bangs kept in check by a hair clip. The hair on the left, now her right, were loose. Innocent and untouched.

She gets inside the stall and while she's peeing, her thoughts go to Josh and then to their other friends, and her daydreams carry her into a world where they live together in an apartment. With thin walls. She enacts an orgasm, pretty long. Moaning in her head and swearing for some good two minutes, all in her head. She feels pretty satisfied when she leaves. At least her head does. These thoughts generally have nothing to do with what she wants in real life, but in her head all is possible. So why should anything be left out?

She comes out of the stall and looks at herself in the mirror. Her hair are still messed up, but they give that effortless attractiveness. Like I-don't-care-what-my-hair-looks-like-I'm-still-cool. Her eyelids have gathered some sweat that makes them darker. Her lips seem fuller and slightly covered with spit. Her earlobes sparkle. In her head one of her flatmates asks, "fairly long, huh?". She replies, "you know, I'm trying this new technique", and she throws her head back and laughs. All in her head. She seems pretty content by the fact that such an idea came to her mind and its presence is enough.

And then she walks back to her room, ignoring all the doors and reaches straight for hers. The n*****s aren't pointy.


© 2014 Gargi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful like a unsung poetry but with many meanings, loved it every part of it. Thanks for sharing

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Added on January 24, 2014
Last Updated on January 24, 2014


Author

Gargi
Gargi

India



Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Gargi


Made-up Made-up

A Book by Gargi


Nat Nat

A Poem by Gargi