Shaking Stones

Shaking Stones

A Story by Generose Puestow
"

Another school based A.U.!

"

“Genna! Genna! Wake up!” My fling open as my body is being violently shaken. My head hurts and my body aches. I try to get my thoughts in order, but I can’t remember anything. I soon come back into reality once my body stops shaking. I look up and see Alyssa, her short faded red hair is in a mess, and she had fear is in her eyes. I try to study her face, but my throbbing head makes it hard for me to keep my eyes open.

“Jesus Genna! Stay awake!” Alyssa said as she took her fingers and tried to open my eyelids for me.

“What? What the f**k are yo- oww!” I asked with a groggy voice. My throat was extremely dry, I swallow hard, and then waited for an answer.

“Genna, listen to me!.” Alyssa said as she stared down at me.

“Kay.. my god damn head what the f**k happened.” I asked as I tried to sit up, but my body protested against me.

“I-I don’t know.” Alyssa says as she stands up and paces. Her hands are shaking, and her breathing was rough, because of her anxiety problems.

“We were  in schoo-a-class when everything started to shake.”Alyssa said as she stopped her pacing, and start to shake violently.

“Where is everyone? Where am I?” I asked as I sat up not caring about the pain. I took a look at my surroundings. I was soon taken over with horror. I was sitting in the middle of the Pathways classroom, the computers were on the floor and shattered, the windows the same. In the far corner there sat some of our classmates, only a select few. There sat, Justin, Kiera, Sunny, Mari, and Hayden. Justin sat looking at his phone with frustration in his eyes.

“Why the f**k no phone service?! I wanna f*****g know what happened!” Justin said through gritted teeth. My eyes then moved on to Kiera, and Sunny they were both staring blankly at their surroundings, but sunny was murmuring something to her self and slightly shaking. Hayden, on the other hand was sitting on a node chair, and had the WIFI router and seemed to be trying to fix the connection. Mari stood behind him and intently looked over his shoulder. All of them, had rugged, and dirty clothes Mari had blood on her hands, and Kiera had blood on her head. I turned back to Alyssa who must have been looking at the group as well because she turned her gaze back to me.

“Everything was so fast, I think- i dont- kn-what’s going on, but all the servers and connections are down. Outside is a mess. People are freaking out…nothing is working.” Alyssa said as she stood up. Her hands were trembling again, and she started to pace.

“Guys! I got some god damn data!” Justin said with a smile on his face. Everyone perked except for Sunny, who was still mumbling to herself, they all looked at his phone intently. I somehow managed to get myself up and I slowly walk over to the group, and Alyssa followed. He turned on the news and saw a lady with chaos in the background. He pushed the play button, and the new report started.

“Hi, I’m Kelsey Shelburg, and I’m here in Slinger, WI with this breaking story, around 1:30 P.M. today the world started to shake, breaking buildings, cracking roads, and causing total chaos. No one knows the cause of this, but we will try to keep-” Just then Justins phone shut off.

“What the f**k? It had full charge!” He took the phone and violently shook it. His frustration radiated off him. Just before he threw his phone, Kiera put her hand on his shoulder.

“Justin, stop. This is not going to help anything.” Kiera said as she made intense eye contact with Justin.

“Whatever.” Justin said as he threw his phone a couple of feet anyways...


Continue?

© 2015 Generose Puestow


Author's Note

Generose Puestow
Any constructive advice? Once again, these are the same people from the last story, because they are from my school, and its a "A.U." based story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on April 10, 2015
Last Updated on April 10, 2015
Tags: au, story, school, end, world

Author

Generose Puestow
Generose Puestow

Jakcson, WI



About
Hello, my name is Generose, I really enjoy reading, and writing stories. Mostly fiction. I hope you guys like them! I've always enjoyed writing stories, and poems. It's a huge passion of mine. more..

Writing