She Was Katie

She Was Katie

A Story by Generose Puestow
"

Some people aren't what they seem.

"
I consider myself a fairly honest person, I also consider myself to be a sane, and normal person. Please, keep that in mind as I, for the first time tell you of the most horrifying and scaring events that have ever happened in my life. And it all happened because of Katie.


It was the late Spring of 2009, I had just finished my second year of high school, and my baby sister was just born. During this time things where very hectic, my mom and dad where looking for a fullte nanny for my baby sister for when they went back to work, and I was making summer plans.

I woke up to my mom knocking on my door, I looked at my clock and groagaly asked what she wanted, she told me that she found a nanny for my baby sister, and she wNged me to meet her. I reluctantly got up from my bed, and opened my door to see a pale, blond haired and blue eyed middle aged women. My mom introduced me as her daughter, and told me that her name was Katie. But Katie didn't say anything, she just looked at me. For a second I felt very uncomfortable, until my mom led Katie to another room, my baby sisters room. As they walked away Katie turned and looked at me with a weird smile and then countinued walking with my mom. I felt very uneasy about this, but regardless I went back to bed.

During the weekends, I usually spent my time getting drunk, or high. Mostly because my mom and dad where always on trips and could never tell me that I couldn't. Now, my mom and dad where on a 4 day trip, and it was just me and Katie. I didn't think anything of it because she had stayed overnight with me in the house before I was getting ready to go to my friends house when I heard a knock on my door I didn't want to answer it but I thought I should I walked over and it was Katie she said that we should do something together like watch a movie or play a game I said no and I could see the anger and hatred. Fill her eyes I asked her if she was okay she did not say anything she just walked down the stairs and anger I shrugged it off and got ready to go to my friends house around 2 AM I got home I was junk and partly hi I want to the door and then I realize that it was locked I was surprised because we never liked it but I remembered that my mom and dad had a key under the ceramic butterfly the door and lifted up, only to see a note, a not from Katie...

© 2015 Generose Puestow


Author's Note

Generose Puestow
Please ignore grammar, seeing as how doing this from my phone and not laptop. What do you all think?? Should I continue? Let me know! Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on June 10, 2015
Last Updated on June 10, 2015
Tags: Horror, creepypasta, creepy, scary, crazy

Author

Generose Puestow
Generose Puestow

Jakcson, WI



About
Hello, my name is Generose, I really enjoy reading, and writing stories. Mostly fiction. I hope you guys like them! I've always enjoyed writing stories, and poems. It's a huge passion of mine. more..

Writing