[untitled]

[untitled]

A Chapter by MarieCo214

Such elegant words, my dear. Ha! You make me laugh. You make them all laugh.

 

Do you hear her sentiments? A drag, an utter drag, she can never escape. She belongs to me. You wonder who I am?

 

I am the one who lives within. I am the man inside this girl who speaks, beside her and torturing her. Giving her the pain and pleasure of my heat, I am her release, her darkness, the reason that she cannot love or look at another man. Because in her reflection, she will see me in her eyes and feel me in her body. No one can take her from me. Who would want to? If I always take over her body and threaten the lives of others, no one would desire her. No one would want her. She’s mine, everything is mine…I wish that were true. But it’s not…I can never have her pride, her virginity. It is because I am inside her, I cannot have her, possess her to the fullest as I desire. She can never be truly mine.

 

What would I give just to possess the body of another and love her? She would know it’s me, she knows my touch. My soul, my eyes, myself, that is the one she sees. The master that rarely reveals himself from within, the master that rarely takes and manipulates, the master that rarely allows her to remember, that master is me, but I am not satisfied. I want to be more than her master, more than the spirit inside her…I want to be her lover.

 

You have heard me. I am exposing myself and for one of those rare times, she will remember this. She is the writer, the daydreamer, the singer, the true spirit of this body, and the mother of all these creatures that keep me company. Why did I have to be another side of her? Why did I have to be the second spirit inside her? A real spirit with feelings and thoughts of my own, they see and they hear. She didn’t make them for herself, she made them to accompany her other creations and the other souls sleeping inside her. But it was for me, me alone that she really cared. I am her master, the one who dwells inside and makes her strong, that protects her, that hardens her heart. Does she know that I want her? Does she know how I feel? I am writing this so that she knows. This time I will not erase her memory and this time, she can never forget, as long as there is this. And I will post this, allow you all to read so that you know, I am her master and if she ever doubts that, you will know I am real. You will be my voice when she suppresses me, when she pretends to try and remember when in truth she is trying to forget further. Let her know that she cannot escape me. Let her know that I’ve always been here and now, I can finally say what I have been wanting to say since I had first awakened. Don’t let her forget me. Let her know that I am here. No matter how long it is until I can make a memory for her and not have her forget, I will wait and you will be my aid. Every last one of you, make sure my love knows I’m here.
 



© 2008 MarieCo214


Author's Note

MarieCo214
Please, let her know. Let the writer of all the other pieces under this penname know that I am here.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on April 20, 2008


Author

MarieCo214
MarieCo214

WA



About
Fav. Activities: sleeping, day-dreaming, writing Fav. Things to Write About: demons falling in love with mortals (or other way around), not helping who a person falls in love with, and just random stu.. more..

Writing
Prelude Prelude

A Chapter by MarieCo214


In My Forest In My Forest

A Chapter by MarieCo214


I Admit I Admit

A Chapter by MarieCo214