Refresh

Refresh

A Story by Geneva

I'm not quite sure if I still have an audience on here (I used this in Middle School). However, I must apologize for the style of my writing from the past. Back In middle school I believed that my world was ending after many attempts at finding happiness. My family was suffering after a fall out at the church we've attended my whole life and it put a strain on their marriage. and I suffered with always being alone, and having to grow up way too quickly.  Flash forward years later and my parents are happy, my sister is married and my brother Is otherwise engaged, and me, well I began to travel the world. I learned that the more I traveled to foreign countries, the happier my life would be. most of my trips are missions trips, I travel the globe and help orphans or any stranger that really just needs some love. As I am writing this, I am in the summer before my Senior Year of High School and exactly one month ago today I landed in JFK after an AMAZING Journey in Haiti. I recently  began working in a Hotel, trying to work my way up. I am attending a school for Hotel Management and in 6 months when I turn 18, I will be getting my bartending license. Since the last time I wrote, my love life has improved and i'll be sure to write more on the happy times, rather then the depressing and gloomy. I have devoted this summer to myself. to learn to love myself and to figure out who i'm meant to be in this world. However, I wanted to make a statement on here that i'm alive and doing well, and that i'm devoting much more time back into my writing, seeing as that's what really interests me. Keep a look out for tales and stories of my many adventures, but until then, Love yourself. There's only one you out there. XO G. 

© 2019 Geneva


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on July 15, 2019
Last Updated on July 15, 2019

Author

Geneva
Geneva

Stevens , PA



About
Young adult, usually good at writing depressing stuff more..

Writing