A Ladie's appetite I

A Ladie's appetite I

A Story by C. Von Lichtenstein
"

Would I pat him on the head and claim his lips in a kiss? Or take my dinner fork and roughly stab it into his pale thigh?

"

I wanted to remember him, the way I often envisioned him in my mind. It was that when I saw him sensuous, lascivious and decadent thoughts entered my mind. I imagined I was the queen and he was presented to me in a manner most formidable and appealing, as often a royal meal would be. His body would be presented and offered to me, followed by desert of his mind and intellect and to end the meal: his soul to quench my eternal lust for him. His body had always been presented to me, many times before in a luscious display to that even the most spoiled of women would turn red and their plump lips would water in desire.

Often, he was presented to me; his firm naked body was on a silver platter. His long raven locks rested by his shoulders, so wild and beautiful it did not be to be tampered with. His body was so deliciously lean cut and marvelous, like an erotic statue of carved marble. He was flawless, his eyes so robust and piquant, a lovely shade of rouge. It was almost as if one could taste the blood. The silver platter had been adorned with garnishes of parsley, spices, lettuce and fruits and vegetables.

Although, it was difficult to make him look any more appetizing than he already was.

It was all for show anyway, I had no plans of devouring his flesh…a part of me wanted to taste his savory body…but I would do it in a more acceptable way. I wanted him all to myself, to make sure that no one would take him away from me. At that point I wanted to take a part of him with me to make sure he could do me no wrong. As the large platter was presented to me he would only gaze down at him and present a sharp fanged smirk my way. It was the kind that was provoking; the man knew how to arouse me and to push me to my limits. He was testing me, just to see what exactly I would do. Would I pat him on the head and claim his lips in a kiss? Or take my dinner fork and roughly stab it into his pale thigh?

A lady’s appetite is often hard to understand, but he knew exactly what I was craving for that meeting. He knew not to move from his display as I admired him further, his perfect body made me envious of him and I knew that…tonight this was when I would fully let him understand that he was mine. He was nothing but a mere possession, I owned him! Even though he would never verbally admit it, he knew his place when compared to mine. As I worshipped his body from my seat I knew he was doing the same thing to my own concealed body. We were two forces unbound by nature; we walked by our own rules and did things how they should have been in our eyes. He was life like, animated…a surreal being – that was decomposed over hundreds of years. I was his life, the life that was inside of me as I continued to age as an average human.

I gave him a taste of what it was like to live again and I in return received a taste of immortality.

The dinner engagement never lasted too long, as I could never control myself and he knew this too well. Which is why I chose to remember him in another fashion, where I could have him suffer and lust for me instead….
 

© 2009 C. Von Lichtenstein


Author's Note

C. Von Lichtenstein
Don't care about grammar.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

C. Von, I really enjoy your writing style. I hear this french woman's voice speaking these words to me in this sultry, sophisticated voice. What a delight this was, thank you for sharing this with us.

Bon appetit!
Antonio


Posted 14 Years Ago


A beautiful yet tragic tale of love and the forbidden love which one had enjoyed but knew in a single blow the night would end as it the whole thing had began with this lover being returned to the mortal world of existence, you had lived through him but had not wanted another to delight and enjoy this masculine trophy if you could not enjoy without the thought of losing him to another then he wasn't worth having in the first place.Nice writing if a little sad

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 29, 2009

Author

C. Von Lichtenstein
C. Von Lichtenstein

Paris, France



About
I am a French writer...not really writing in French per se. I'm really....eccentric. I tend to write about whatever is on my mind fictional things, things human struggle with love, companionship, erot.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sweethearts Sweethearts

A Poem by Kelz