Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Votre destin dans ma main

Votre destin dans ma main

A Story by C. Von Lichtenstein
"

Shameless

"

..

.

     She lifted up her head, placing her hands on the ground. She arched her back with a hoarse cry as she closed her eyes. She gazed at the cards on front of her as they were placed neatly in a deck a few of them had been skimmed off the top and were right side up so she could look at them. They were her favorite cards all in one pile. He knew this of course, he knew everything. He knew everything about her and everything that would come. It was why she so easily succumbed to his power. She knew he was strong, too strong for her. She felt weak, her body was cold. She had been ordered to sit by his side naked; she knew it was a test to see how long she could last in the cold. Since he knew everything he had told her ahead of time.

Strip and sit by my side on the cold ground. If you are good you’ll see your reward so last long my little pet. It says in the cards that you will do well.

Her body was shaking; her long hair was tied up so it could not keep her warm. Anything that was remotely warm had been taken out of her sight and the fact she was so close to her master like this only made her shiver more. She had never been able to take in his image so suddenly without it bringing butterflies to her stomach and making her shiver in fear and…in lust. She could hear his slightly accented chuckle as he brought his bony, pale hand down to stroke her hair in between his fingers. “There, there my pet, you’re doing so well now.” He cooed to her. She looked up at him, in a desperate measure to try and get him to let her place her clothing back on. She had been this way for an hour now…it must have appeased him by now.

“Master…” she spoke. He continued to stroke her soft straight locks in between his fingers; he narrowed his eyes in a loving manner as he buried his long fingers within her locks. She moved her head before his longer fingers trailed down to her cheek to her chin as he cupped it and lifted up her head.

“You are indeed cold my pet.” He chuckled. “I can see it in your eyes and your body. Oh, you look so splendid the way you writhe and shiver on the ground.” He complimented her. She sighed in relief.

“Thank you master. Have I pleased you?” she asked. He moved his hand away from her face and placed it back on the table as he turned over three of the cards there.

“Quite.” He replied. “I know what you’re going to ask…” a small smirk appeared on his face.

“Master?” she asked.

“You may find that my bed is indeed comfortable you may warm up there.” She took her cards and placed them on the table. She stood up and bowed. Her body was perfect in his eyes, she was fairly tall,, her long hair would reach half way down her back, her breasts were quite a handful…her skin was as pale as his own. He took his eyes off the cards on the table to look at her backside. Oh, she had awakened feelings in him that were once forbidden. After all, he had bigger things he needed to be doing, not playing around with this girl. He vowed he would not let it interfere; it did not matter after all since he had some time to himself and ever since he had met her he had never liked spending time alone anymore. He stood up and left his table for now as he walked into the bedroom. There she lay under the covered, her hair spread out her eyes closed. He silently moved over to the bed and sat down. He moved one of his hands to stroke her cheek. Her brown eyes opened to stare into his beautiful violet hues. She blushed.

It was the beautiful eyes she fell in love with when she saw him. She knew she would do anything to appease him. “There my pet, are you warm?” he asked. She nodded slowly.

“Then I have another game for you…this time it will be more enjoyable...”

TBC

© 2010 C. Von Lichtenstein


Author's Note

C. Von Lichtenstein
Don't care about grammar.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 15, 2010
Last Updated on January 15, 2010

Author

C. Von Lichtenstein
C. Von Lichtenstein

Paris, France



About
I am a French writer...not really writing in French per se. I'm really....eccentric. I tend to write about whatever is on my mind fictional things, things human struggle with love, companionship, erot.. more..

Writing