Les mots

Les mots

A Story by C. Von Lichtenstein
"

Words are useless.

"
"Comment?" Pip asked.

"J'ai faim..." he chuckled as he moved to take her closer to her.

"Come..." Amelie looked up to him as he led her into the kitchen.

He pulled out the chair from her and Amelie sat down. He was seduced by her innocence...her scent...he knew the old man was watching him though so he had to be discreet. He watched her lighting a cigarette and letting it hang from his lips. Amelie watched with a smile as she took the cigarette out of his mouth and took a drag on it herself and blew out the smoke. Pip watched her and took it back. "Shouldn't do that...it's a nasty habit.."

"You're a nasty habit..." she whispered back to him.

Pip laughed lightly. "You are right about zat." Amelie moved up to cup his face in her small hands staring at his eye patch. She moved to place her fingers over it. He paused..letting the cigarette hang from his mouth.

"You're careless." she spoke tracing over his good eye now. He took her hand and he kissed it.

"What do you see in me?" he asked her.

"What do you want to hear?" she asked him. He shook his head. Amelie was still smiling.

"I vant to hear you..."

"I know what you want to hear and I am not one to give into you Seigneur."

Amelie moved to stand up..not even half his height as she looked up to him. "I want to hear you." she placed her hands behind her back. She moved to sit on the table and spread out her legs...showing him her hidden little area as she chuckled. He watched with flushed cheeks moving close to her, reaching to stroke her leg. She didn't move... she placed her hands on his chest.

"You're going to be rough...just like all of the others..." He shook his head.

"I won't...I promise."

"Words...don't mean anything." she muttered to him pushing him away. "Don't touch me!" she yelled as she hid away her face. "Don't touch me! Don't touch me!" she screamed. Pip moved away from her falling on the ground as she covered her ears and looked down.

© 2010 C. Von Lichtenstein


Author's Note

C. Von Lichtenstein
roleplay

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This short scene held alot of subtle suspence. Since we don't know where this began, we the reader have to make up our own beginning to the story. With what's is in ink here. I would have to say that the man is of the cloth, cleargy, or something of that nature. The female would probably be that of a young female who's been used by rough men, who take what they want and leave.
This scene is when the female who was on the path of letting something happen, finally breaks and simply refuses to be hurt anymore. The man who's intentions are really unclear, seems to have a moment of sadness in the end as he looks down, perhaps remorse.

Great Ink!

Posted 14 Years Ago


weird

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010

Author

C. Von Lichtenstein
C. Von Lichtenstein

Paris, France



About
I am a French writer...not really writing in French per se. I'm really....eccentric. I tend to write about whatever is on my mind fictional things, things human struggle with love, companionship, erot.. more..

Writing