Urges

Urges

A Story by C. Von Lichtenstein
"

Those little restraits we have, how long do they last before we break free?

"

He did not believe Amelie was going to die as they claimed. He did not even believe that her body was pumped with drugs the way they described such things such…horrors to him. Her body was too tiny, too innocent…but they way her knew her he didn’t know for sure. She wasn’t innocent from what he had heard, but it was so hard to think otherwise. He didn’t see an experienced w***e in his eyes and he knew a w***e from a s**t from a godly girl.

Amelie was neither.

Vampires did horrible things to her and whether he wanted to admit that they happened was another story. The only thing he had thought about on occasion was the story she told him about her father and how he was the first one to take her virginity.  Of course, he wasn’t her real father, but still the way she told it made him want to kill everything that had harmed her. He wanted to protect her, hold her in his arms forever as a shelter. The story bothered him, and it should have the one person she had in that world and he took advantage of her. He could have imagined the relationship was never the same after that he had so many questions he wanted to ask her, so many things that needed answers in his mind. The real thought of anyone touching Amelie in a dirty place…or anyone having sex with her brought anger to him.

Never once, did he consider it jealousy.

It all went back to those sinful thoughts he always seemed to be battling. The church considered any kind of sexual activity that was before marriage wrong. Philippe had issues and was a bit of a sex addict. Needing that physical release and needing to feel a woman in every way possible. He tried very hard not to think of Amelie like a w***e or someone who would willingly give up her body. He had thought a few times how to take advantage of her, but that wasn’t the kind of person he wanted to be and he didn’t need any more scrutiny by Father Valario or the church. He hadn’t had sex in a month, which was the same time that Amelie had been there he felt as though he were saving himself. He hadn’t felt any urges to do anything or any urges to hurt Amelie in that way.  He had banished his dirty thoughts for now, but he was not sure when they would ever come back to haunt him.

© 2010 C. Von Lichtenstein


Author's Note

C. Von Lichtenstein
Don't care about grammar.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on May 13, 2010
Last Updated on May 13, 2010

Author

C. Von Lichtenstein
C. Von Lichtenstein

Paris, France



About
I am a French writer...not really writing in French per se. I'm really....eccentric. I tend to write about whatever is on my mind fictional things, things human struggle with love, companionship, erot.. more..

Writing