To Be Changed

To Be Changed

A Story by John Fredrick Carver








1



I am Alicia. I was in the body of the Great God living on earth in his man, a male 68 years old. He no longer wanted to live in his man. So he convinced God to give him heart attack after heart attack, the way he preferred to die. During a heart attack with his body dead his mind put me in a girl named Alicia for whom it was only a matter of time before she committed suicide. God had disconnected the veins returning blood to her heart. It was empty and they were just waiting for the brain, my brain to die. The problem is that though the transference of my brain to Alicia went perfectly and I was alive in her, now me, there was a body left that had not died though it had no brain, heart and no spirit to her flesh. This one was no one. But this one was still alive and sat up on the bed when the Great God sat up on the bed assuming there was no nothing to keep this one alive. No one knew what this one was even the Great God. But he was in it. He had animated it by mistake, a mistake anyone even a God would make.

The Great God's mind, the mind of God that God had given him during the coarse of him becoming a God with no time to lose or think about it manifest the Great God in the body of this one that was no one eradicating this one that was no one, gave him a new brain he has since discarded God's not needing a brain to live and function in any way. The body is deceased for it has been destroyed. Only the Great God and me, Alicia a girl with the brain of the man of the Great God are left.

He contacted me and found me at my “friends'” house. We spoke briefly before I introduced him to them. One of them said, “You have a God for a friend for I manifest there and could be seen and heard.” Then I suggested we go for a walk. During the walk he brought a 22 year old boy our way.

Hello,” I said.

He capitulated.

What are you doing hanging with them girls?” Max asked.

Them?” I said, “I am trying to get away from them. Are you going my way?” knowing he was not.

Actually I wasn't but I can be and I have a few friends you could hang with,” he said.

Desperate and since I figure the Great God had set it up, how bad could it be?

Let's go then,” I said.

He turned put his arm across my shoulders and I thought he was really cute. My flesh's spirit was hot for him. Me having been a 68 year old male am still a little awkward when it comes to meeting guys but she is not. If it is a guy that is all she cares about. It's got the hots for him just like that. But of course I am lying about it.

We walked several blocks and came to a door. Max opened it and we went up a flight of wooden stairs with no rug on it anywhere. Then at the top there were three apartments. He just opened the door and walked right in with us.

Hey everybody!!” Max yelled for they were all talking seemingly at once. “This is Alicia!”

They all fell silent.

She has nobody to hang with so I invited her to hang out with us,” he explained.

Come on in,” someone toward the back of the apartment said and waved his arm in the air while the rest but one went back to their conversations.

She said, “What did you say her name was?”

Alicia,” I answered for him.

Then she closed in on me and hugged me and began introducing me around.

Do you have a place to stay?” one of them asked.

Yes,” I said proudly, “And, I have a job as a checkout. I am excited about it.”

The Great God had vanished after I met Max and when he asked about him I had just said, “He's like that. Here one moment. Gone the next.” But Max never thought anything about it.

The Great God hates it where he is at but for the moment is there hoping that God, Me/his Spirit or Jesus can do something to help him out of the situation he is in for a person there has made plans to kill him. He will not be able to kill him for God has promised to manifest him somewhere else should he try. It is still unsettling for the man knows he is cursed and will die when his body dies and they will just leave it at that. He will just manifest him somewhere else or again should he kill him. Satan is back and will probably help him plan a better way of killing him that doing it himself. I am worried about my God, the Great God.

There is no need to worry Alicia. We have handled much worse than him. I myself destroyed Satan when he was here last. He is not a problem for us unless I make a mistake because of the stress. But yes it is a concern. My man's God for a time before he was saved was one he called No One There who was I have since learned God before he even met Me/his Spirit.







2



I believed one night as I looked at the starless night above a lone red pine that there was no one there in the sky beyond that sky, beyond time, beyond the beginning of everything.

I said, “I understand! You are No One There. You were before there was no space, no time, nothing, when there was no one there.” Then I wondered if No One There was God just before I believed he was.

When I was a little kid I used to just talk but it felt like there was someone there. When asked whom I was talking to I replied, “Nobody, just No One There,” and I knew it was true. There had been no one there but they had heard everything I said and brought me to the conclusions I had come to. I was not talking to no one. I was talking to No One There.

It was me every time.

God is No One There.

Before the beginning. There was No One There. Then there was God and he was No One There. Then God asked, “Is there anybody there?” It took the Spirit of God through an awful time finding him and when she found him they fell into each others arms.

The next time you feel alone, don't believe it. If there is No One There he is God. Do not believe that No One There is God just know it. Whatever you say to No One There at the conclusion if you stick to the truth No One There will lead you to a truth between you and him that is true because what you said was true if you have always stuck to the truth and corrected those places you have not. It is the truth the highest possible truth, the truth between you and No One There who is God.

Your truth and my truth, the truth between me and God when No One There was there is our truth. It has never failed me. But when I gave my brain to someone else I was still there and I was alive and am still alive. I was No One dealing with the truth of God, not No One There. I was. I was No One There. If God is No One There there was no one for me to be in and yet I was there a body in a bed alive and well. I was God when he was No One There. God was No One There when he looked and saw the conclusion me and no one else there, but I was in him. Me manifest as myself on earth with the rest of me in God in heaven. My me is God's me given to me the one that was there when No One There was there.







3



Then I, the Great God as I am called, began to make sense. He got saved, then he got saved by God and finally I am the only God ever to be born on earth.

I like to write just as my God, the Great God loves to write. It was like I found my home when he furnished me with this laptop. It is an Apple. I leave it home and do all my writing at night after I get home from work. I love the Great God.

Today when I was getting dressed I had the thought, 'Wouldn't it be nice to have the Great God role play me for a while until I get used to being a girl.' I had always thought that a mind had no sex, but I was just a brain. Now I have a mind of my own. The Great God says it is small. But he also says I have the mind of God which is huge. All of reality is at my disposal. I can think things that God thinks even while the Great God is role playing my every thought, my every word and doing my every deed. I sure wish he would make dressing easier for me.

I like to sleep with just the lower part of my underwear on like I did when I was his man. But now I have used that term I might better explain what it means to me. I am not completely sure about this but the Great God is so pardon my ignorance.

A man named Erasmus founded a school of thought called humanism. In that school of thought we were animals the Great God calls primitives. We had little tiny minds like mine. Then God put our much bigger brains than the animals have into all of us. But we went on being primitives though I hate that description and prefer the term, humans. We didn't hardly react to being man, what God called that we were primitives with a great big old brain.

So he role played himself with a different personality he called by his real name, Yahweh or I AM. The Great God by the way thinks he is No One There but I will explain that later if you did not understand what he was saying above. Then I AM told a story about the beginning of it all beginning when he made space, earth and all the planets actually, all the way from darkness up to man, remember that's a human or a primitive we call human not caring what is in the brain but only that we have one.

The story God made role playing himself as himself with an evil personality was about man in the Garden of Eden, or Paradise but in real life neither one of them existed it began religion for the humans bought it as the true story. Now God has something he calls prophecy. When someone or someone he role plays says something saying he said it he will make it true and it comes true because God said it actually through his Spirit he calls Me but whom we call the Spirit of God. He has never failed not to make one of his prophecies true. So much later after the Great God dismantled all heaven into something more like he pictured heaven instead of what was going on there God actually went back in the past and created the story role playing everyone and saying everything everything anybody said and doing everything done in his story, he now made a prophecy by Yahweh, the character and when he was through it was part of history too, not to mention what we humans were able to uncover actually did happen the first time. They were both true. But the one was not true without the other and they both took place in the past all the way up to the very end which Jesus Christ, that's the God that died in the story to save all of man. They were not even called humans then though they tried to be not paying attention to God's story if they even ever heard it with some worshiping their own gods like the gods of primitive humans still around to a much lesser extent nowadays. Finally the Great God came along and explained what he did that he hadn't even realized that he did and that the two, the spiritual religion and spiritual history and the regular human history came together. They were both the same. A human can only think what God thinks and a member of man, the same thing can only think what God thinks. So they are the same thing in a way stories told by God that are all the same thing. His Spirit thinks what we think, says what we say, does what we do and makes us want what we want just as if we were God without ever being in hardly any of us and we were supposed to come alive and be lively and entertained by what we were thinking, saying, doing and wanting. But we didn't want to think what she thought and thought things on our own or would have until she anticipated what we would do and thought, said, did and wanted all those things. She is all that. That is all of reality. She is reality and it has always been the same but for a short time while the Great God ruled in heaven making his own reality which was all realities in one and it was a success except she refused to believe it though she thought it all and God couldn't make up his mind whether to go with the Great God's reality or stick with his own which was actually merely the Great God and God's true reality as it stands. Everybody may not be in God but nobody thinks anything different for a human cannot think anything God will not think to keep us from saying we made reality and we cannot think anything God did not think except the Great God who has a penchant for thinking things God never thought of, saying the same and doing and wanting the same, but who gives it all to God when he is done no matter how far fetched it seemed until they say, “There was no other way.” Now there are no humans except those who will not talk to God and God says everything they say but they never actually come alive and behave like primitives with big brains or humans. They just die and God leaves it like that.

Did that hurt your head? It did me when the Great God was writing it using my brain. He says that when a brain thinks something that is beyond it that it cannot grasp it sort of tilts, but I kept writing anyway and tilt means it tries to shut down which if it does it can kill a person and they never think again, and it hurts to tilt!!! I mean, big time pain like no migraine you ever had! But when you think things that hurt you also learn things that cannot be learned by the way your brain thought before, they are great things that nobody unwilling to think things that give them a big headache for a while can learn. They can only learn the mundane s**t a human can learn not anything important or real and remember humans don't ever think things like that die, God just lets it be and that's it like people who believe that is the truth. It is the lazy way out and it is the ninnies' way out. They never knew anything important, won't listen to anything important and in the end the only thing they ever got right was that when they died that was just it. Please Great God take away the pain.

It took quite a while but he did. He's good that way. He evolved from one of us. He knows the pain only too well. He put up with it all his life, being destined to be a God and all.







4



Today a strange thing happened at work. I was thinking about what the Great God said to me and a good looking guy said to me, “I bet I know what you were just thinking.”

I doubted him so I say, “Yeah. Right.”

You were thinking about what the Great God said to you in your new book,” he said.

I was so flabbergasted I stopped right in the middle of giving a lady her shake, burger and fries. My mouth flew wide open and I looked him right in the eye.

How can you write like that?” he said. “I didn't understand hardly anything of the second chapter. I thought you must be crazy. Then I read the third one and I got such a bad headache and my legs were like rubber. Then I heard someone say, 'How many of you have a headache? Give the pain to me.' But of course I didn't. I thought I was going crazy. I had never read or even thought anything that made that happen to me.” Then he said, “Give all your pain to God” and I thought everybody knows God so when I verbalized the thought, 'It is all yours God,' the pain immediately started to go away and before too long it was better and after about an hour it was all gone. I hardly even notice him saying, 'You have two choices. You can put up with the pain or give it to God.'”

Great God!!!” I screamed. “He believes without the book even being in print yet!”

'I made it possible for everyone on earth too to hear what I write that you say. God never saw so many with pain like that,' the Great God said to me but he overheard, 'Of course most wouldn't admit it if I had said it all right to them.'

I forgot to ask him what he wanted.

So, he finally said, “I'll just take a burger to go and Coke to go.”

Oh,” I said, still blown away. Then I said, 'Oh, oh!!” and had to ask him again what he wanted. This time when he told me I scratched on the back of a receipt and just stood there. 'This was for real,' I thought, 'He is actually doing this!!!' Then I looked at the customer until he said, “Well?” and finally I yelled back his order.

Then neither one of us knew what to say so it was very awkward until at last another customer stepped up and listed off a great long order I never got a word of naturally. But the Great God had me yell it back without error without writing it down or anything. “Boy! Was that funny!!!” We laughed and kept laughing until the first guy's order came out and we looked long and knowingly at each other as he left. I never saw him all day and he was the only one that said that all day though I kept thinking, saying, and doing what the Great God had me until quitting time when the boss lady called me aside and said, “You really have a talent for this. Not one mistake your entire shift.”

Thank you!” I almost laughed I was so giddy.







5



After that the Great God began to write things that he said happened to me already. Actually he said that it had all happened and I didn't have to write all that happened to me that same day or at any specified time. You see there is no time in heaven and he is manifest on earth but he is in heaven also at the same moment thinking what I will think if it makes any difference and the rest and it will seem like I am writing fresh but if I listen to any of it and it is something he writes of what I think and stuff I will have the feeling it has already happened before and even remember it happening like deja vu except that it really did happen to me. That should be fun. You think?

He wrote things like what happened between Jimmy, excuse me Jim and me days before I wrote them. He even wondered when I was writing it if I really would care because I am a virgin when it comes to boys. I really have to remember to call them guys or men instead of thinking like the old man type God whose brain I was. Did he write that or did I? Sometimes I tell you I can't tell any difference and to be honest about it I can't tell he's writing it all just like when God thinks, says, does and even wants what you want. That's enough for tonight. Now I've got a headache. But I wanted to say first...!!! I don't know what I wanted to say. He says when that happens he takes the idea from my little tiny mind or from my brain when I think using God's mind so I can't say them because they shouldn't be said or because they don't fit with what he has in mind for me to think. Then he cleared my mind. I love that. There is nothing there. Like I just up and stopped thinking remembering everything I had been thinking about, going to think about and I always agree that was just emotional junk or jealousy or something. I always thought it was like I was about to overload my brain and it all got jumbled except even the desire to have said whatever it was is gone too. That or him at his age had just had a senior moment and forgot what I was about to say or talk about. But I have to remember. He's almost a brand new God. The others have been around over a trillion years I think. Actually it was something he anticipated I would think, decided he would never think and cut it off from my mind.

But he said that God noticed you were all reading what he was writing too fast. That is why your minds went blank at the same time mine did. You are taking in more than you can handle in a very short time. This is all happening to me day by day and sometimes days have passed before I write. You're gobbling it up like I wrote it all at once. Slow down or take a chapter a day might help or he will give it to you in small doses spaced further apart. God had the same trouble when people ready his story, Scripture. They get to thinking it happened all at once which it did but you miss so much reading it all like it happened just one, two, three, four just like it feels when you read it without ruminating about each part of it like the people in that story that was fiction believed by the Jews all in one piece. In that case hundreds even in some cases thousands of years took place before one happening and the next. I see what he's saying though that isn't what's happening to me, but to see my life revealed as had it happened all at once makes it seem to be unreal. I can assure you. This is real. It is happening to me one day at a time, one month between some times but it is not only true it is real and it is actually being played out in my life as it happens. I just wish there was some way for that to be something everyone kept in mind instead of going from one happening to another. He might start jamming what you hear with old country classics for days even a month or months. He would be sure to let you know the next part when it should be heard. He is a God that is more powerful than God in some ways and he can do anything.








6



I began to think tonight. But the Great God made it abundantly clear he was doing my thinking for me but I wrote anyway in the hope I would learn something as I always do.

Practical things can actually exist and if they actually exist they comprise reality. Impractical things do not actually exist. For example and the Great God and God differ on this but something with no knowable dimension of any kind cannot exist for it is merely a term used for the concept which is impractical whether claimed to have always been, contemporary or potentially a possibility some time in the future. Nothing should it exist is impractical and did not, does not and cannot exist ever. It is fiction.

Likewise all things cannot exist whether contemporary, or prehistorically or without end. There can always be something added to the full number of all things. Therefore though it is always practical it is inevitably irrelevant, the time in the future when it is in of any relevance to add another thing to it must be done in fiction for no one and no mindless thing could be observed to be observed adding another the change being totally not observable to all observers for so many reasons it defies relevancy to go into them.

But the primary one is that they would be or begin a redundancy that already exists embarking redundantly upon a redundancy of new redundancies that have all already occurred. It would be a practical insanity to proceed any farther and that beyond could not resemble fiction any more or insanity any less. Both nothing then and everything are fiction and not just fiction but a totally irrelevant fiction with no connection to any fiction or redundancy that had gone before except to the mad and the insane.

The essence of God's mind does not exist in the practical sense in the case that everything in God's mind is a replica of what is in its environment, that beyond its reach that it has no effect on which is redundancy and madness or insanity, not that either of the two do not have their uses when applied to contain the innocent or enlighten the ignorant.

The innocent inevitably become ignorant meaning they learn there are are consequences to things and their innocent being changes irreparably to one with ignorance. The ignorant learn that there are consequences to what they do and that some are good for them and for others and even that they are one and there are other ones and they die or change and become convinced of goodness or convicted of evil.

For example when Alicia finishes this writing it might be impossible to be innocent and consequently impossible not to be convinced of good or evil when even at one time for God only innocence existed, it became ignorant, then it became good and remains that way standing only to improve or to seek the line between evil and good or to become as evil as it is possible to become evil and then right every evil including that last one providing a solution to any and all evil and becoming all good, goodness that cannot be improved upon.

Good and evil is but a temporary thing and goodness is the only solution to the problem of good and evil since the evil would never set out to prove all goodness is evil by overcoming all goodness. It would be purposeless and those who practiced it would have no reason to exist and no reason to exist but, that they would never do.

For example, God has already righted all evil. The rest of evil may take a while yet but the chief evil has been righted and no evil less than the chief evil can stand to last long enough almost to be noticed before it can be right even if the only rightness available to use against it is shear power.

Then we would have to in order to keep going have to experience the destruction of everything all the way back to where God became No One There with nothing relevant for anyone to do but become No One There also and be God for God was first then there was No One There, the wave complete, everyone completely and totally dependent upon God with the only option to become God or remain No One There which is God without end.

There never was any thing or any time for any thing or distance for anything to exist but God there. He was the first and he will also be the last of us all no matter how long it takes or how it goes and becoming God it will be up to him to make the next wave or to have already stopped us at a place wherein we are all content to be in forever. For instance the Great God and God will have to learn to be other than warriors for no warrior is content without a cause to fight for if we are ever to be content, contentedness requires a war in order for a warrior to ever be content.

God became a warrior before he was No One There. He will simply have to choose to be something other than a warrior to begin again and it just might make a brand new wave that forces everyone if they all are needed to be something different than they were before fore and aft in the fluid that was time. Then we must seek a place or a person in it all randomly or according to purpose to stay in, doing whatever God will have us do there for we will have learned by then that we all were, are and will be to the end completely dependent on God which he may change also and create a reality with everyone being who and what they are; thinking, saying, doing and wanting whatever they will with God simply our ruler destroying evil as best he can with us being what we are which I dread to think for it is my idea is that we will all become humans and destroy ourselves before very long.

Then God says he will make a completely new race. There is no end to the number of shapes he can use to make new races out of besides the human race or the race of man as we turned out to be and there might be fewer of them irrelevant that time or the next, ad infinitum.

To those who are depressed and bored in heaven, even those who have died in their spirits after their body died if it were to happen this very second everything they ever wanted would become history not that it hasn't already. Then everything they did, good or evil God would begin to undo even to Erasmus, the man who listened to Satan and founded humanism which nearly everyone on earth believes nowadays though it was the undoing of man listening to God there. Then he would undo everything they ever said and even take away the thought of it. They would be innocent but it would keep on going back as God recalled everything that happened and made it so it did not occur. It will be fascinating.

To those in heaven in God, the Great God or Jesus Christ the same things would happen. But the outcome would be different for they would see their deeds begin to disappear and they in reverse of those that were bored or depressed they would see what was happening without those deeds be they good or evil. Even the living would see it.

But to you on earth not only what you wanted would disappear, the internet would disappear and be something you only remembered having been there. Then music, videos, records, even all the way to cars and riding horse drawn wagons to finally being on foot with the church ruling everything and on back to the Middle Ages and even the times with what really happened while God role played Yahweh, Jesus' Father, and undid his story. But it wouldn't stop there. They would be mean vicious primitives without the big brains that had made them human. Then the earth would disappear, the universe and even light and it would all be empty space. Then it would go back to where a huge star died and destroyed everyone though the entire universe was full of evil Gods.

Then the Gods, El Eloi, all the angels including the fallen ones and Satan would disappear and Elohim, the Holy Spirit, Yahweh and even the God that had become Jesus Christ. Then the Spirit of God. Finally you would all be standing around in endless black space and that would be all there was to reality. You would be No One and as far as you could see God would not be there and as far as you were concerned there would be No One There except even he would not be present. If you realized you could join God for he made No One There. If you didn't or even with it all taken away you just wanted to be you with no one there forever you could do that.

But God would start up right away and make it all again except this time he would not be a warrior out to rid himself of evil he would be a peace loving God who made everybody almost again. But he would start wars and put an end to them. He would even start the worst war anyone ever thought of and put an end to that.

But inside you he would fight fear and anger and anxiety and make you trusting and calm and sure of yourself. It would be a completely different thing and everything would be different even you.

Great God,” I said, “What will become of you my God?”

'I am a warrior God fighting evil too,' the Great God said to me, 'I will have to be like God and help him first destroy everything and then to start wars or fight the wars he started. We would be for peace so we would have to started the greatest war there ever was and fight to bring peace to the world. But I am a warrior Alicia. I don't know whether I can work for peace all the time though much of it sounds like war, wars to put an end to the great war, the glorious victory for God. But my old ways of wanting to fight evil might get in my way for God's goal in that creation will only be to bring peace. Evil is very strong. We were in over our heads and didn't know how far with Satan in this one. But when evil wins there is also peace and it is possible to be at peace inside and in your spirit even with evil ruling instead of good. It would not be fighting over good and evil. It would be us peace loving Gods fighting against war loving men and women, and angels and men and women on earth that were agitators whether they were good or evil. But the end, where we are now in this situation we would be keeping agitators alive knowing that peace really has no meaning without war and with a world at peace it would take a very powerful leader to be coming to put an end to war no matter what he had to do or how evil he had to become so we could face forever with peace to have God undo it all again and start all over again warrior or peaceable no one knows. But it will have no end.”

This is not the end of anything, is it?” I asked the Great God.

'No,' he replied, 'There are so many more that anything is possible. Don't ever give up and just die Alicia. If you cannot be saved because you are just a brain I promise to put you in others if you still want to live as many times as you want. But I suspect that God will give you a spirit to help you use his mind and you might want to be saved some time.'

Me? Saved!!!” I shouted.

'What happened to you Alicia was meant to happen,” the Great God said, 'What else could it be?'

I don't know,” I said feeling more alive than I ever had before.







7



I was just sitting down to write when I looked and who should be standing there but Jesus Christ.

Jesus?” I said. “What do you want with me?”

I have come to save you, Alicia,” he said.

Me?” I said, “But I am just a brain?”

The Great God has given you a spirit,” he said, “And, God has given you a me. You my dear Alicia are a man now.”

Thank you!!!” I said looking up to my God, the Great God in whom I am. “I-I don't know what to say!!!” Then I'm afraid I giggle with delight.

'No brain has ever been made man before,' the Great God said to me, 'Listen to Jesus.'

I will!” I said unable to keep the tears from my eyes, “ I promise.”

To be saved you must die,” he said to me.

I know,” I said, “But what have I to die to?”

Being a man,” he said. “When it is over you will live.”

I sat on her chair before my laptop that the Great God had given me and bowed my head. Then I applied a mild kind of pressure to my brain and soon I was under or deceased as they say. I remained that way for a short time before Jesus told me he wanted me to go down a little deeper. Finally my body was starting to feel numb and I slouched on my chair with my eyes closed. Then I went much deeper, my brain, my body all but my heart, my spirit and my mind, the mind of God. A while later I tried to open my eyes but finding I could not I forced myself to wake, more and more and then more. Then I opened my eyes. And, I looked and Jesus looked straight at me.

Is that it?” I asked.

You are saved,” he said.

What do I do now?” I wanted to know. “Praise God! I am saved.”

Would you like to see him?” he asked.

You will see me,” God said to her.

I looked up into heaven as I had saw the Great God do many times as his brain but this time I could see beyond my head. But I didn't see much. It was sort of dark.

You are in me?” Jesus said.

But I want to be in the Great God!” she complained.

'You are still in me,' I said, 'I am in Christ as well as in God. I am saved by Christ with a Christian name Marcus and I am in God with a name of the Great God.'

I didn't know what to say. I didn't understand how he could be in them both like that am me be in him when I was saved by Jesus.

We are God,” Jesus said, “The Great God is in God also just as I am. There is a word we use that does not exist in English but is best said to be me. His me and my me are both in God but his Me is his Spirit. Now your me is in God also.”

Me?” she said.

'Yes, Alicia,' the Great God said, 'And your defining part, the part that makes you what you are is here too.'

I understand,” I said, “I ought to. I have heard it often enough.”

Then I put my fingers on the key board and wrote it all down exactly as it happened.

'You are a saint now, Alicia,' the Great God said, 'Now if you make the grade you may live forever.'

'She made the grade,' God said to the Great God.

'You are alive forever!' the Great God said to me.

Alive!!!” I shouted with glee. “I made the grade and I will live forever.”

'If you don't like Jesus that much,' the Great God said, 'You can still be in me as much and as often as you would like.'

All the time.







8



This morning she told me, the Great God, that she didn't like being a girl. So I put her in a guy that had been a loner and didn't have long to live because of his mind and the fact he was spiritually dead. He is in a different town and Alicia likes being male again.

Hi,” I said, “I am Adam now.”

Just get to speaking to everybody,” the Great God said to Adam, “You will always be my brain.”

Oh, that's good,” I said. “I love being in him.”

It's Saturday,” the Great God said. “How about we go for a walk?”

It's rainy and cold,” I said.

Here,” the Great God said and I had an insulated hoodie in my hand. I put it on and walked out the door.

'Everybody will be able to hear us,' I said.

'They could anyway if they were a mind to do that,' the Great God said.

'God said, “Adam,”' the Great God said, 'I think maybe because you are an entire new race to him or something.'

'I like being in you,' I said, 'That's an understatement.'

'So,' he said, 'Any thoughts on being saved and having made the grade so that you are alive?'

'Well,' I said, 'Now I don't ever have to worry about dying again.'

'What about the spirit of your flesh?' he asked.

'He seems happy just having a body,' I said.

'Has his personality changed at all through all this?' he asked.

'To be honest,' I said, ' I don't think he notices. He doesn't understand any of what is going on. It was nice of you to send him with me. But to change the subject you covered what happened to you to put me out on my own. It was a whole lot better than dying. Then you covered how everything winds up being fiction. I understand it all now. You also covered how No One There and God are the same one. I wonder how many people talk to God and don't even realize it.'

'A great many,' God interjected.

'I'm cold!' I said.

'Here,' the Great God said, 'I will teach you something Jesus taught me. Just think you are warm and you will be. You are like one of us in heaven now. Stop thinking like you are one on earth.'

'I remember that with being hot and thinking you are cool,' I said, 'It never worked for me before. Hey! It's working. I feel a lot warmer now. Thanks for reminding me.' Then I walked a short time before I said, 'Since God is No One There there really isn't nothing for when there is nothing there is no one there and where there is no one there that is No One There who is God. So you cannot ever be alone. God is there. Are you there too then?'

'Yes,' he said, 'And, everyone in heaven actually. We are all like God in God, someone there whether you think there is someone there or not. If you have a relationship with anyone that has passed you are never really alone. Just pay attention to them and they are there. We are spirit and spirits have always been there. It is just that all spirits were and are in God. When you draw one up God knows them. Then the trick is to get to know their personality. With us doing the same thing on every planet that has advanced life on it they are all exactly us. They even look exactly the same. They were all made by random once. But they all turned out to be just witches. So God sent them all away and put humans on each one to be saved and become man to then die and go to their heaven and some of them may even live. There is actually one already and this has been going on for just a few months.'

'Does anyone on earth believe this yet?' I asked.

'Maybe,' God said, 'But it doesn't matter. It is the truth between me and them and it is true between the Great God and me and now you. One day it will be common knowledge and nearly everyone but a few odd balls will believe it.'

'So it might not be true here yet,' I said, 'But one day it will be true throughout the entire universe. Wow!' Then I thought a moment and said, 'It sure is strange how the truth works. If it is practical and two or more believe it, it is true. If a lot more believe it is true, it is an even more popular truth. So that spaghetti god that was popular on the net some time ago was true?'

'Nobody believe it,' he said to me. 'It never was true. But the Scripture as interpreted by theologians and preachers on earth has nothing to do with the truth or its original meaning. But on earth it is true. But only there. No one anywhere else believes it. You don't believe it. Do you?'

'No,' I said, 'You should believe the wacko stuff some of them preachers preach and it is not the truth I saw when you opened John Carver's mind and he all of a sudden understood all of Revelations and how far they were from realizing that the fact was that if John the Beloved's prophecy had been true when God brought down the fire from heaven Jesus would have been destroyed with the earth and heaven. They were counting on you making all Christians and Jesus Christ and the Father all new.'

'God actually went back to the past and did that,' the Great God said, 'Then when it came to the end he just left them all dead, no New Heaven, no New Earth but a New Jerusalem. That's already there even nowadays. When I raised Jesus of Nazareth to heaven the first thing he said to Jesus Christ was, “Look what they did to my face, Lord,” in a pathetic voice. Jesus change dramatically as far as his compassion for man. It almost killed him he changed so much. Jesus of Nazareth is still alive with a brand new body and face but he is pretty bitter even yet. God had planned to make him his Son, but the God who became Jesus Christ by dying too and being raised sort of stole the show.'

'Jesus of Nazareth is still my Son,' God said.

But it took a lot longer than just the third day to raise him. The God who became Jesus Christ never felt a bit of the beating. He was on the outside all the way. He even died on the outside. Jesus of Nazareth looked so pathetic they thought he was dead when actually he didn't die until they got him to the tomb. It is hard to forgive them for what they did to him. The Son of God for what God says is true I believe, now you believe it and if it is not forgotten by man when he is raised everyone will know that he hardly had a chance to live. He never really said anything important or did any miracles and all that. It was all the God that became Jesus Christ who is a God in God just like I am.”

'Can I see him?' I asked.

'I'd be glad!' the Son of God said.

'What did he look like?' I asked.

What I saw was the most horrible thing! It broke my heart. I had never actually seen him. John never actually looked at it only enough to see that it was horrible.

God would never do such a thing!!!” I thought.

'I did it just in case,' God admitted.

There was no glory in that I can see.

'But he did a lot of good as Jesus the Christ,' the Great God said.

'You haven't forgiven me yet,' Jesus Christ said to him.

'Wherever I go in heaven and tell anyone they always say in great sorrow, “So that is who you are.” It used to bother me to have people react to me wherever I would go.'

'Everybody killed you and Jesus stole your show,' the Great God said.

'I am famous wherever I go,' Jesus of Nazareth said. 'Can I be in you? You raised me, John.”

'You sure can,' the Great God said, 'Come into me and I will continue to tell your story as long as I live.'

He did.

The Great God is alive and will never die.

'Everybody believes him,' God said.

'And, you Thomas put your hand in his side with the looks of him! How could you do that?” the Great God asked.

'I never did that,' Thomas said, 'He was just all of a sudden standing there without a mark on him. What was I supposed to do? We all forgave him but it took a long time. But John the Beloved still loves him even as before.'

'Everybody hear knows it and him,' God said, 'A lot of them still have to forgive him even the living. His saints didn't understand and many of them that did still have to forgive him.'

'They sure made a mess of it, didn't they God?' the Great God said.

'It worked out for good,' God said.

But he did die too, you know? God raised him and the Trinity for she died also to think the God in her went all the way down to empty space to die for all the sin of man.

'There is no other way to do it,' God said.

But when they do it on other planets they will just use and animal man instead of a real animal. I guess that's enough for me. Is it you? They did do a lot of good. It was the churches that did so much of the wickedness in that name. They are all dead along with those of today that preach anything from psychology to eating well as had any of those evils come from God. I myself once said, “God is the best psychiatrist anyone ever had,” and he is but psychiatry nowadays helps a little by making them complacent and comfortable with medications. Where the hell is any of that in Scripture? They claim to know. If you eat anything it is good enough. Where is it written that all grains will even make you healthy let alone the claims they make? It is an unmitigated lie and they offer it without hesitation that it is direct from Scripture and entire churches have absolutely nothing to do with Scripture let alone the awful thing Jesus the Christ did on the Cross. But from now on he is stuck with having to do it with a heart even for the animal I think and he will do it every time on every planet for those he is saving from sin. There is again no other way to do it and nearly all those he saves are actually animal man though technically they have that big human brain and the memory of what God did to Jesus of Nazareth role playing the Father will be with us all. They did not know what they were doing really. They had never done it before. But the Great God tells me that at that time they were still primitives nearly and hardly more than pets of the Gods. We judge things according to the way things are now in life, in heaven and even on earth. Times were completely different then. Both the Old Testament and the New Testament except for Revelations were fictions honored by God not Yahweh but all the promises made by God happened to the right man and many to the wrong God.

'I just learned that you were having your period when we put you in Alicia,' the Great God said.

I had made such a mess of it and had felt so terrible if I know it I'll never criticize a woman during that time even if she kills me. So I just looked down and tried not to listen to him laugh expecting that was logically why he said it.

'I didn't realize,' he said, 'Forgive me?'

That is the last I hope to even think of it.








9



There is a mineral you can put in steel that will burn so hot it will burn the steel of a vault, but the temperature fluctuates and if you make the slightest mistake and mistakes are common when using it, it will disintegrate the vault and of course anything that might be in it like diamonds, but it is fictional. But if you can get people to believe that and set out to cut a large hole in a vault it will do just that. See the power of practical insanity? The problem is of course the mineral does not exist, the temperature fluctuations do not happen then and the steel is not effected by anything but a special torch, some acids and of course magic.

Most magic begins with fictional things that require others be sort of hypnotized by a spell, a group of words sometimes not even words used in any identifiable relationship the one to the other as unusual to your audience as possible that spirit one or a group of people into believing the impossible is about to take place and something spectacular takes place and the impossibility is claimed to have taken place and indeed it does look like it did enough to even fool me if I had not seen how they did it by practical means now that sorcery cannot exist for the cooperation of spirits are nearly always required for the apparent event to have taken place or like having something made of wood burst into flame with the use of chemicals that fortify the effects or phosphorous' likelihood to set carbon afire when the two come in contact when it is placed in liquid and sprayed or poured on wood or other hydrocarbons and called fire from heaven for example when addressing an ignorant group of people or even just striking a match that uses sulfur to raise the heat level high enough to create quite a miracle for a primitive to see that is not magic but practical things acting and reacting with other practical things in the manner they do, always did since they were made and will forever that are quite predictable unless mistakes are made.

Real magic like the magic of Jesus Christ's magic which allows the renewal of love in any relationship that has lost it completely or is in danger of losing it. Love you see is impractical. Actually it is foolishness to feel strongly for anyone all people being so near the same especially when one female for example becomes the object of your affections over the a sexier more practical mate for you or even as happens when such affections are for one's captor or even torturer.

Anyone may be loved even Satan. Many loved him though him being role played by God who did everything he was about to do, said anything he was about to say and thought anything he was about to think but most of the time did not want what Satan wanted. Satan was God, a fictional character that was the most evil person that could ever exist as God knows for he was God role playing himself as an evil being, doing and saying only the most evil things.

So if someone says to you, “Satan,” and he is on other planets yet, “Is God.” It is true. When the showdown, World War II took place it pitted God as God squaring off with God as Satan using mankind as pawns to fight it to the finish forever. If General Eisenhower had not changed the invasion plans from Calay where Hitler logically expected the Allies to attack to Normandy Beech Hitler a devout Christian who was actually schizophrenic and vowed when Satan came upon him to make Satan the most formidable enemy that God could possibly face in order to bring glory to God for defeating him knowing that in the condition Satan had him he could not resist him with anything but very minimal effects; Hitler would have destroyed the Allied invasion and it would have been merely a mopping up operation from then on to completely defeat God who had become so desperate he would have to turn America into a warrior nation for the rest of the history of earth or intervene directly and confront Satan with all his power giving God as Satan all his power and simply limiting himself as Satan or putting himself as Satan into an impossible situation to save the world from being ruled by Hitler then completely changed to Satan his self: But General Eisenhower did the one thing nobody including God thought possible. He attacked at Normandy. Drove the enemy back by shear numbers to leave many of his guns out of range to wipe out the attackers.

Eisenhower was affectionately called Ike, the last president loved by virtually the entirety of the American and Canadian public that treated him like a God. He could have been a God but for one mistake. He mistakenly thought that to make the evil Nixon his running mate would finish him as a public figure. Nixon you know who abandoned all allies and simply pulled all American forces out of Viet Nam left them behind to a torturous blood bath he was so little concerned about even the well-being of his staunchest allies who had no way to escape the rapid withdrawal just like Satan himself did through him role played by God to keep him from creating a thing in reality and because Satan was God in that role with no compassion just political points at home forcing God to impeach him in the Watergate Affair which forced him to resigned or possibly spend the rest of his time in prison, Satan knowing he was beaten both times and on all out damage control beaten no matter what he did.

Even God could not have saved him, he was Satan in the most evil role as the most evil spirit that could ever be. It was hard on man, but it was necessary for all people to know that even if God turned evil he could yet defeat himself. But he was wrong. Without Eisenhower's decision he would have defeated himself and God as Satan, Evil God would have won and Good God would be history now rather than Satan completely destroyed by the Great God who did the impossible.

He convinced Satan to be saved in the same way everyone is saved, by dying to all he ever did wrong and all evil in him and be raised again. The ritual was completed but Satan had never done anything that was not evil and everything there was to his being was evil. When he died. There was no more Satan. Absolutely nothing to raise and even now only someone less evil than Satan that can be made which is not Satan.

But on the other planets Satan actually has a role and it is the real Satan, a destroyed spirit? No. An indestructible force or something. No the essence anything that is completely changed to something entirely different raised by God who can do anything dragging him from the dump of reality where they all are and resurrected exactly as he was but still not really Satan, the environment, the situation and circumstances all cast him as a looser with defeat inevitable in all cases but on the dump of reality for one last and lonely time.

God wrote the story. God played out the main role. But with a stroke of luck he has always defeated Satan since World War II and the best Satan can do against God is to be on damage control whether God plays his role again or allows him to be all he ever was since God created him, all he is on damage control and all he will be without end finally even defeated in what amounts to his fictional threat to anything God does. The greatest evil one, the most impotent spirit there will ever be.

Satan's only chance will be when the wave of reality goes all the way back to where both God and God role playing Satan are No One There and God goes insane and believes he is whom he is role playing and not whom he really is. But should it go the other way all God has to do is not go there again and never role play Satan ever again though he can if he wants to just as all of us must choose moment by moment and especially when there is no time to choose as to the one and let the other one ride he chooses to let the other go the same as the Great God did with the insanity Satan laid on him. He chose practicality and let his insanity given him by God role playing Satan's insanity go on out into irrelevancy and fiction never to be given it by Satan or God or anyone ever again while he lives with that knowledge every moment.

By the way Hitler's plan as the most devout Christian there ever was to bring an end to Satan by siding with him believing God would save him reached fruition. He may be saved but his last act saved us all but Satan. It is said that he is insane and he is but he was as big a war hero as was Eisenhower, Satan the ultimate loser. If Hitler's insanity can ever be cured, he could even live and be the greatest war hero alive. It could not have happened without him and no greater glory exists and it all belongs to God but Hitler set the stage for it which God had him do with his mind virtually gone by then or at least that was the last act of it.

But should two people love each other and a year or millions of years later they find they do not really care for each other, Jesus will take impractical love and infest them with it again in them to save their relationship if they ask him to. They need not believe it will work. The magic that Jesus does with love and be thought, felt and sensed and just like that they are back in love as impractical as it was and they are set for another year or more millions of years depending upon the way their love works and whether they want it back enough to ask Jesus Christ to do it.

© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Anyone who calls on No One There is calling on God at his strongest before he made what was at the beginning, even before he made reality, who now is Me/his Spirit; reality. Satan cannot be No One There for God already is in a figure. First there was God. Then there was reality. In reality the reality which is Me was not before God who is in that state not detectable in any way to any man, angel or God even his Spirit who believes he was even then but has only all she knows about God and she knows more about God than anyone being God.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
1 Review
Added on March 28, 2019
Last Updated on March 30, 2019

Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing