I Believe Everything

I Believe Everything

A Story by John Fredrick Carver








1



Either there is a God or there is not or both. If there is a God it appears I know him and would be glad to help you meet him. If there is not a God then you are born, you live, you die and that is it and when you die all you are goes down to unconsciousness. If there are both you could go down to unconsciousness or you could meet God when you die. Every body dies. But what if your body is not all you have? What if when your body dies you are yet there but your body's brain has stopped working and evolution from one body to the next as children is the only part of you that continues on in life? “What if,” yeah, right. But how long has everything been? If given enough time anything is possible. So all that is true.

So the truth is there is a God in some people's truth and there is not a God in some people's truth. Why choose? There is also apparently a situation at the point your brain dies that there is a God but you do not believe that truth and instead believe the truth that there is no God, you go down to being unconscious and that is it. Let God yell and scream at you all the way it would make no difference to you. You would not believe him anyway. That is sometimes how it goes. So it is true but the rest of the times there is a God and what is left of you goes to be with him or it does not or both. You go to be with him but you do not believe he cares for you so you do not care for him and will not do anything he says do. But you could care for him and do your best to do what he says do. How can it be both. For many people it is. They are cared for by God but from time to time they do not act like it and do things he cannot put up with and they are cut off from him. But most people love or they do not love God but they do what he says and they remain in God with the others. That is how it all goes. Every truth is true and everything you believe is so in certain conditions all at the same time coincidentally for it is all true. You decide. You create God or God created you or both. Everything you believe you create it and you know it and it has apparent proof that what you created is true if you can get people to believe it. But if God is a creator and not a destroyer God and you create a creator that God created you or you are his creator and he is creating you now. I got lucky I guess. I created God and he made everything I want for my afterlife true to him and the rest of the Gods and the heaven I created. But hardly anybody on earth believes that. I created them not to believe so they cannot call me a liar. I created everything, everything tangible or intangible that actually exists; fiction, that impractical and that practical. I created God the same way. I believe everything you created that is true to anybody else. God is dead? I can think of a situation wherein he was dead. God never was? He never was to a lot of people who have never heard of him to create them in what is apparently so, so he never was is probably the most accepted truth of them all. People who believe in God are foolish. Many people have created a God that it makes them foolish to ever believe in God. In fact most people's God is that way. But when they get wised up and get it all straight it all clears up. The only one that cannot believe what I believe, is God. He knows what and who he is. I believe him. He does not believe in God. He is God. The only God in the end of all the problems that causes in your thought life. I believe everything that is true to somebody if there are more than one of them that believe that even that God is spaghetti. So why do you refuse to believe me. God is not unbelievable and he is true. A lot of people believe in him. But the truth always leads to some thing that is real. But the only thing that is real is nothing. God made a lot of it even though it is only logical that nothing does not exist and there is no way to prove it exists. But God says it is true and I believe everything else God says so by default I believe nothing is real. The rest we all believe is real is believed in error. We cannot get anything right on our own. We have to rely on what we believe to guide us to what is real and whatever we believe leads us to believe nothing is real or better said everything we believe leads us to the truth about nothing. It is real. I have created a situation wherein whatever I believe is true in all cases. I cannot lie. If I lied then the lie would be true to somebody and if we took it all the way out to what it leads to, reality we would find that was nothing if it were true like nothing is but nothing has to be true even if we do not believe it. It is nothing and everyone agrees on that. God apparently does not lie or believe in things that do not lead to the reality that nothing is real. We cannot believe what God says. We have to know it. We have to create it and we have to share it and if we share it it does no good if they merely believe. They have to know it is real like they know nothing is real with nothing to prove it. They just know it and if they do not know it in error they know that my God is God and made everything except nothing that was real and every thing he made of it was and is an illusion which if examined close enough takes you all the way from a truth to where it leads to nowhere and nothing else possibly being true, to nothing which is real, the only thing that is real in reality.

God knows all that. He did not know you would do all that you did and do to him but when you die he will make someone new out of you that will not do all that to him. All he ever really wanted and all he really wants is for you to be good and kind to him and to others. Why, oh dear, why will you refuse to do that?

I cannot help myself.”

He will help you when it is time. It is never too late except for some whom he will just make another that never had anything to do with the other out of them and you will end and someone else will take your place no one knows that you would not know had you been there to see it. So just be good and kind and when you fail try!, try!!, try!!! Try again.

© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on September 18, 2019
Last Updated on September 19, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver