1

1

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver








1



If I had a wife she would have to be good. So what is good?

She would never be mean unless it would reveal a kindness somewhere to come that could not take place any other way. But what that would be I have no idea.

God Most High do you?”

You are an idiot, John. I have been lying to you all along.”

Might I ask what about?”

You are servile when you should be leading and leading us all to hell and back again.”

Oh, my good God. Why would I lead anyone to hell least of all you.”

You are human. You will go to hell many times. Get on with it!”

It is true that you were rude but I said, 'Mean,' I believe. What is mean about being called an idiot? As for being servile that is only wise for it is wiser to serve a fool than to brashly break out in foolery. Ah! Too. But the last time I go to hell will be when I die and you have said, though not more than once, that when I died you would not raise me but only my consciousness and awareness in your power in a robot so I shall end more glorious than I began as a God you have said in the past but more importantly as we come to the part of the road ahead we see in our headlamps best so far, a mere human that loves God Most High and is loved by him to be a robot like you that loves me with me then loving you as I do Me and Jesus and John. What a splendid thing the minor meanness I know cannot be true even had you said it as truth to me has become. A hell you say my dearest friend to be visited many times before the last one but your characteristic cruelness clear in that you did not swear that would be the end of it drawing beads of sweat on my brow for I cannot see the future like you do.

While I was writing so as not to be interrupted to ruin the touching beauty of the thought I did not tell you as I wrote my reply that God Most High interrupted most gloriously with, 'That will be the end of it.'”

As if were it to happen as you say it could happen any other way. You have answered by request most delightfully. But I hope nobody minds. I intended to write it in my mind which I did but with my mind which I did not for my naughty spirit got in the act. She is still female trying to conform to my gender male. Me would your Spirit of his written it any the better?”

You little snippet. I do not answer such questions and you knew it. What makes us any nearer his proposed wife by your question? I know what you were trying to do but remember I created you. You are known to me in every way.”

I object.”

And who are you to object?”

I am the spirit that has always been with John and am no female. She is his brain and it is a very good thing not me or his mind and definitely not Me, thank God.”

The confusion is not of God and typically human. My spirit indeed has been with me both long and very faithfully. Why then does this brain that behaves itself beautifully when it is not writing propose that she is my spirit?”

For a little fun?”

Maybe you found the riddle fun. I did not. And, it was�"”

It was hilarious. You found my impression of a young woman unique and wonder who was in your mind writing so delightedly. It should have crossed your mind whether indeed we were on our way to hell the first of times mentioned by God Most High in his expert reply.”

You were naughty and I rebuke you for your deception. No harm done though I guess God Most High?”

Some. But none to mention.”

In a situation as that should I have a wife she might be mean enough to call me an idiot which is verbally offensive and if meant verbal abuse. But obviously the kindness that would come of it would be hardly able to match God Most High's.

Tell me brain with your impressions are you a fan of a certain man who is a transsexual simply because he claims he was born with a female brain which you continue to resist my manly voice in. Enough of this foolishness! Get a hold on yourself and stop this at once! People may think I am insane gabbing inside my person and all. Look now! You have ruined God Most High's most excellent example of what I had spoken about.”

I did nothing. I just all of a sudden was in that weird female spirit.”

Humans are prone to the wiles of spirits when they are tired.

The female sounding spirit turned out to be an old one that I have dealt with nicely. He will not do that one again. He wants to know my power and believes he cannot die so he wants me to use it against him so he can see first hand how it works and use it himself next time. He has plagued heaven with pranks for some time. But I took care of him once and for all. He has my power, has to figure out what it is and how to use it and is in my secret place no one can get out of and only I can put them there.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Do you have a secret place in consciousness? Just think you have one. Now leave it and forget where it was. Now if you have my power all you need do is remember it is there not where it is whether you can go there or send someone there or not. Is not it fun?

Posted 4 Years Ago


Humans by the way are the creation of Erasmus who was sorry he ever created them. He thought they would be so proud to be classified as such but not be completely consumed by the idea they knew they would be but he was so stubborn about it they could not stop him. Likewise in doing so he killed man,both male and female. Humans are never Gods. Man was always a God for God made them like him God and all.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 16, 2019
Last Updated on September 16, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing