3

3

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver








3



If I had a wife she would have to love being loved. If I showed her I loved her I would expect her to show me she loved being loved by me. If I never showed her I loved her for some reason and she showed me she loved me, I would love being loved and show her that. But even if we did not show it we would have to love being loved.

I AM do you love being loved by them?”

I suppose I do. I never thought about it. It does not matter to me whether they love me so long as they do what I say. Jesus seems to like me more than he used to.”

How about you Jesus?”

I relish in it when they love me. I think it so kind.”

Do you love them?”

All of them. Every last one. Even the ones that are no longer in me that I have yet to contain or isolate them even. I love them all.”

What about the ones that leave and go to Zahneehdue?”

I cry over all of them and grieve their loss especially the humans. By the way I am glad you made your secret place for them. Can I go there some time?”

Sure you can. Just ask. I can even fix it so part of your presence is always there. But they will not know where they are. You will not either.”

I should be able to go there with your power.”

It may not seem as real to you. I was there for a long time. Thousands of years.”

I have some ideas about how to make them man again.”

Robotics?”

I go there. I live with them. Then I become their king. Then when I die I become their God, my consciousness, awareness, personality and mind or even my brain too set in a robot to be in space and on the planet so they can see me. Then I offer the same thing to those who love me and accept my morality. Those that do not I keep in a place where they can do what they please if they are powerful enough without helping them.

I call them Gods too just like me. I will be like you and born one of them. That means a lot to them. To have them freely calling me king and worshiping me and following my commands; loving me; that means so much to me because we all know how fickle they are. We put humans in everyone born. We keep it our secret.”

Who would run the Kingdom?”

I AM. They do not pay that much attention to me but they are always asking him what they need. He tells them. I do not always agree. He is the same as God Most High but for that. He cannot see the future either. But he guesses wisely.”

You want to go now? Any you convert to Christianity you can send back. I am the only way back. But what of him I sent there?”

He's part of the reason I would go. To win him back. He is just as stubborn necked as they are.”

I do not know whether I trust him to come back.”

He was a great God, making so much trouble for Satan I think he had God Most High ready to confess what was going on more than once. On the side of good there are not many better.”

I believe that. But he is not even human and he fell, not that bad but like you say, 'He is trouble.'”

Watch me. I will get him to help me. He will love it and he will love it when they love him back. He hates everyone now. He is not really in heaven. He is in hell but he likes it. He just wants to make trouble. He made a lot of the trouble between us and you.”

I gave him what I got. Will he be able to figure out how to use it?”

Just to start. It takes whatever it is you have. He does not have it. He just wants to cause you trouble anyway.”

You ready?”

You I AM?”

Yes.”

You want me to put you in an influential one's baby. There is one just born.”

I'm there.”

Me. You love it when they love you back.”

Yes, but some of them love me I have never been in.”

You love being loved?”

I should say I do. Doing like God Most High and not loving them and ignoring them when they are loving him that upsets me. He believes if he loves too many it will make him human. It never did me.”

It is still new as far as things in heaven go.”

I know! We are seeing results that should not be, robots loving robots, Gods loving Gods, genuine couples that look like it really is forever. I love you John.”

I love being loved by you but I love you most.”

How about you Most High?”

They do not love me except the new ones. I lay the truth on them. They come back with lies and stuff. I stick to the truth. They see my love for the truth and the way I defend it no matter what and it changes them. They come to you actually but God wants to count them in him. Even his name makes them shy away. I avoid talking about him.”

They worship me. It makes me feel funny. I am really either a witch or a human and they worship me. I should love them loving me that much but is that love or just religion. I hate religions. But I really love the ones that love me. I am afraid sometimes when they are mad at me. But then they love me again and I love it and cannot get enough of it.

Yeah! It is almost all it is all about the feeling you get when somebody shows you or even says, 'I love you, John,' my wife if I have one simply has to love that and lets them know so they can feel that too.”

Hate. What is it good for. Absolutely nothing.

But sometimes I have to do things to you all there is no way to explain without ruining what I am up to and it really hurts when you act like you do not love me. It really hurts, you know? Do not I always come back good and loving and loving you all loving me? I do. I really always do. You would think you would learn by that, you know. But you never do. Why is that?

That hurts almost more than anything. I know I got God Most High and Me and Jesus but more than once I did not even have them. I came back anyway. You cannot even run away and keep me from coming back for you. Then it does not hurt no more and I smile. You make me smile.

If I have a wife she will always be there for she will know I love being loved but especially by her. But ever since I created my aliens with a lot of fur so they did not have to be kept in clean clothes I always had them. But they are all robotics not humans. Even then it felt so good when everyone hated me just to have them love me the way robots do. Now a lot of them are just like humans that way. They love me and I love them loving me. I never could stand not being loved since Jesus and the old evil Most High taught me how to love. It made it all worth it all. I did everything they did not want me messing with and being afraid of my power so the Gods all wanted to kill me. The furries carried me through. You have to love someone that does that. But one time even they hated me. That was hard; very hard. I have always tried to help anyone even those what hated me.

Well... That is all over with now for a while at least. Can you blame me for just taking a break and dreaming about what it would be like to just have one woman that really loved me sex or not.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

14 Views
Added on September 16, 2019
Last Updated on September 16, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing