4

4

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver








4



My wife if I should have one would have to love herself not hide some idea she was not good enough, wanted to die or turn evil or be bored which leads to depression which leads to dark thinking which leads to suicide which leads to committing suicide and wanting to stay dead or cannot forgive herself for some past wrong though she has died for it.

Me, do you understand what is hiding and hidden in the heart of a pretender pretending there is nothing covered with soot in her luggage and know how to root it all out before we would marry?”

Yes, of course I do. I am not always right. Deceivers can be slick and trying for a normal life is no unwanted prize.”

Is it just because they are weak that they seem to love everyone else and even to love being loved but truth be known they hate and torture themselves?”

For some. But most find themselves immersed in self-loathing and do not even know anymore why their hate prevents them from even beginning to see what they have buried by denial. One must be like me and take up their history in the mind of God to know them better than they know themselves and tenderly lead them to the awful truth they many times have never attempted to face. I do not do it with everyone but I can taste evil at a vast buffet a block before I enter. Me and evil do not mix and though they are often not evil to anyone else they have done evil and instead of washing it away they have hid it on their body until it has no odor any longer just a tinge left where they have been after they have gone.”

How would I know?”

As pure as you are you would not be interested in one such as that though they might seem perfect for you to everyone else and there are so many. But I will find it and I will know the way to lead them that gives no hint of what I am up to until there they are tears flooding their faces, a hung head, self-pity and a broken heart with excuses to allow them to go on ignorant of what they are as deadly as the demons that used to make them.”

What happens then?”

I take them heartlessly to the catharsis. It is not a decision anyone can make for them and any attempt to make one is to condemn them for certain. They decide to give it up and I walk with them all the way back to heaven or they blather and blame and shame someone anyone will do even Me. They live. They die. It is as you say, 'Either them and they do not have to believe it for it is them or it is not.' But in the case of pain who can imagine one hanging on to pain rather than face it, let it hurt, let Me lance the boil and relieve the pain and let it heal many times quicker than the moment the pressure leaves the wound?”

They have to be made someone else if they will not heal. It is like a cancer that destroys lives, theirs and anyone foolish enough to love them. Nothing of them must remain until they are at least good and kind and there may actually have been nothing to that which appeared to be there but lies, lies that kill by strangling not only their heart but the heart of their lovers. No one can be in heaven and cry out in anguish and self-pity, “Just let me end,” unless they mean to heal. It must never be done.

But if I have a wife she will be happy. She will enjoy her labors and delight that she has accomplished something. But if she ever was addicted to anything even tobacco she will be no longer and will never be addicted to anything again. The angels will come upon us when we are in bed so that we do not just have sex but so that we have the highest quality sex possible and we will be together forever.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on September 16, 2019
Last Updated on September 16, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing