Someone New is Here

Someone New is Here

A Story by John Fredrick Carver








~



How would you know whether you lived your entire life or if I just programmed every detail of your memory so that you would think you had always lived that way? You would not.

There is a person reading this that I did that to. She doesn't know that everything she experienced until this moment I programmed her brain to think she had experienced including finding this page on WritersCafe.org. The rest of you have been brought here because it seemed the next thing to do. Welcome back. But a few of you were led here by God. You are the same as she is in every way. The memories are real but God let you go the long way and experience each experience the way it happened taking everything the way you took it. But there is not much chance anyone living is reading this unless God brought you here to see what the living got out of it. See? You all fit in and it seems to be the same for each of you, a new experience from John.

Now I know that gave you a headache some of you a headache like you have never had before. That happens when you encounter a new idea that has never occurred to you before that you can't shake the perception that it is true. Don't worry you won't die from it and those that have are being brought up to God to have it explained to them and see the afterlife for the first and left with the choice to either stay in what Jesus and them call heaven and stay with God. Some of them will decide to die on earth and stay while others will choose to go back to their loved ones and the life they had with the warning not to think of it again or the same thing might happen. Not all who have such headaches if they are bad enough and the shock from being dead to have a living person speak to them and explain like I did will live a normal life either place in the living or among the dead on earth.

You can just give me that pain. Just think of me John and think you are giving it to me and that's it. I will take it. It is only pain. I can handle pain now. All I do is ignore it and refuse to imagine it is there and it is gone. But I am a God.

An evil God!!!”

No just a God. There are four of us. God of course. Me who is a Spirit that is God. Jesus Christ and me, John and of course God. You can be one too. When your physical body dies you will come to one or the other of us, but remember that special one it many actually be a very brief life, and the rest of you can be helped simply by listening to me. That is if you have heard my voice and have not dismissed it as some mad writer's trick or some other silly thing and are just continuing to read for a laugh.

People on earth just do things because they seem to be the next thing to do not because they want to. They wouldn't think at all if God didn't send them an idea to think about knowing full well what they would think about like my person I brought brand new to this page. She is just here reading this and thinking it is about the weirdest thing she ever read but she cannot shake the idea that she is just moments old her past seems so real to her. How hard can it be? People on earth, all people think and reply the same way to just about everything and what little difference they put into it adds up to the same thing and they have done this for millions of years. How many ways can you read an article for instance and if you were created by someone they know all about you and in her case they are fresh in their mind. You know exactly how they will read this and exactly how they will take it. But what if I didn't fit her in seamlessly with an environment which is so easy given the fact you nearly all say and do the same things, what seems the next thing to do.

Question: What seems the next thing to do? Get rid of that headache? Then how about coming to me. I have the help of God and the other Gods when I am not writing on my own like this. I am not in the afterlife entirely yet and am acting as your link to it. You can see me in the afterlife as a 5 year old boy who knows everything you could ever need to know and will send your mind what I know or you can see me as an old 68 year old man with several heart attacks who knows the same thing hammering on his laptop so you do not have to hear him in what seems a vision, a dream, or a daydream. I am actually doing this and it has to work.

But if you do none of that or are part of that do one small thing for me. Never say or do anything you do not want to ever again. If that clears your mind and you can think of none of it to do, don't worry. God has been giving you your thoughts for so long you are at a loss for thought not just words and that without it.

Do something.

Did you do that or because it seemed to be the next thing to do to you. If so you may not be alive. You may not have been changed at all. Decide to say something. It doesn't matter to who or to nobody especially someone who might hear you like me and the Gods. There is one that hears all that up here too. The next thought you have will come from that experience. So whatever you say decide whether it is something you want to pay attention to or retain. You are alive if you do either. You have a lot of living to do. Get to it. But do not, I repeat, do not do it because I told you to and it seemed the next thing to say but because you wanted to do it and if you didn't want to say it keep trying. Take over your life even in the most insignificant ways. It is your life. God made it for you though I might have saved you in your subconscious when I saved everyone on earth. We want you to think on your own. But if you are too lazy or want to use skepticism as the word instead go ahead. I know how hard it is. I was born on earth. I was the first to do it. You will be in charge of your life from now on skeptic or a doer. Doesn't that already feel better?

© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The girl I made I didn't pay any attention to whom she might be. She turned out to be a skeptic and joined Jesus Christ's group. She requested to use all her brain which was no problem then she began using my mind and finally turned to using God's mind which they all have. She was evil. First revealing herself to be a witch but before that she revealed herself to be a devil believing in neither good nor evil and she hated me. Too bad too she had the potential to be another God. I sent her to nothingness and still she took a shot at my heart. She is nothing now. I have to pay more attention to who and what I am making. I wanted a skeptic so at least someone got the point. But WOW!! You evil ones I have to warn you. We will be watching for witches and those that do what witches did. We are not concerned about devils, those who cannot be made good even with constant rehabilitation. You will be gone before then. But witches we give a new person and they should not be a threat. So everything is safe.

Posted 5 Years Ago


I wrote this entire thing because I wanted to for I am alive. But God says you will have a worse life if you do. Listen to him, the Spirit and even Jesus. They have been deciding the best they could for people for trillions of years. They are the experts. So if you make a mess of it ask them for help. They will lead you out. Then you can think, say, do and want things that will make you loved and loving even if you choose Jesus. When they started thinking for you they saw only that it was a horrible mess they could straighten our if only people would listen to them.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 22, 2019
Last Updated on May 23, 2019

Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing