Your Part God's Part

Your Part God's Part

A Story by John Fredrick Carver








~



A boy felt of his empty pocket and said, “I want some money.” God said it too for him. He went downtown and walked into a coffee shop and said, “I want some money,” but the waitress just said, “What?” So he yelled it.

She said, “I can't just give you money.”

So his knife said, “I want some money,” but God didn't say anything.

She screamed and ran toward the back and soon a man came out of an office back there.

He had put his knife away. So his gun said, “I want some money.” God didn't say anything yet but the man opened the till and gave him some money and he ran away.

God intended to have the boy ask him for money. He had planned to have the boy ask the coffee shop owner if he could use a sign painter. He had planned to have him paint, “In God we trust,” on the window in the door of the coffee shop and leave the boy to understand all that.

A cop chased the boy. The boy was fast and getting away. “Stop or I'll shoot!!” the cop yelled. He turned to shoot at the cop. The gun jammed though it was new. He died in his own blood.

When he saw God he said, “All I wanted was some money.” Then he looked in his eyes and saw it all and that he had been evil but had been made good. He walked right in. He opted for God to save him and went directly to be in God. He didn't stay long. Now he must choose how far from God he has to be not to be uneasy because he loves God too much to be that close to him or do something evil and be rehabilitated or go to be with Jesus and still love God for saving him.

© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on May 26, 2019

Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing