The Prosaism of the Prose Poetry

The Prosaism of the Prose Poetry

A Chapter by د. أنور غني الموسوي

The prose poetry is a poetry written in complete prose, and learns us that the poetry is not a visual matter, but an intellectual and an emotional substance composed of deep human pick up where the detection of deep relations between the things of the world. In the prose poetry, the poet expressed his deep sentience by a narrative style which resists the narrative properties. The anti-narrative property of prose poetry is vital and important for the transfiguration of it.

 In steed of the opposition between the prose and poetry, we find the integration between them, where the complete intellectual poetry written in a complete prose. The prose poetry is a final ideational poetry written in a usual daily prose, in sentences and paragraph. In the prose poetry the poetry comes with its deep pick up of human experience and concord imaginary and allegory intellectual practice within a pure prose language without any formal or visual deviations from the usual prose. Because of this, the prose poem should be written horizontally like a story or an essay, and not vertical like the free verse.

  



© 2017 د. أنور غني الموسوي


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on February 21, 2017
Last Updated on February 21, 2017
Tags: expressive narrative


Author

د. أنور غني الموسوي
د. أنور غني الموسوي

Alhilla, Babil, Iraq



About
أنور غني الموسوي طبيب وشاعر وباح.. more..

Writing
DEATH DEATH

A Poem by د. أن&#..


MELTING MELTING

A Poem by د. أن&#..