A piece from my passionate novel.

A piece from my passionate novel.

A Story by Giachetta

There he was, the love of my life, the father of my children. It had been so many years since we had our last conversation; and here we are, facing each other in a warm, moist bathroom filled with steam �" the hot water still streaming down my naked body �" ever closer to the moment that the atmosphere would turn into a fiery game of passion. “I’m sorry, the door was open,” he says, but its too late. This desire is too strong and slowly his neat clothes, now drenched with water, end up somewhere on the floor. The only thing I can see is his inviting, naked body in front of mine. His fingers caressing my wet hair as his body is coming closer. My hands clench around his rugged arms while I feel his soft lips along my neck, searching for mine. The intensity that once was, awakens at this moment as we are tangled up in passion. The urge to feel each other's body is greater than ever. And this, so unexpected yet so intense, this is one of those moments where the concept of time simply disappears into his existence.

© 2015 Giachetta


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
Added on April 13, 2015
Last Updated on April 13, 2015
Tags: writing, story, passion, love, romance, writer, artist, piece

Author

Giachetta
Giachetta

Netherlands



About
Hii! My name is Giachetta and I'm a passionate writer. I love to write Stories, lyrics and poems. My dream is to finish my book in the future and to touch people with my writing. more..

Writing
Desire. Desire.

A Poem by Giachetta