Life Is a Series Of Tests

Life Is a Series Of Tests

A Poem by Gina
"

This is a class assignment that I thought was cool to think about.

"

Everyone goes through times in their lives when they have no idea what they are doing, when they feel like giving up, or think they’ll fail but life is a series of tests. You might fail, you might cheat, and you might not put in the effort you could have put in. Every time you make a mistake you get to choose to learn from it to excel the next time or you can choose to underestimate the power of your potential. It is up to you to learn and understand the lesson behind every test. Whether you get an A or an F, you can never be perfect because we are always on the journey of learning. Maybe we can achieve the unthinkable, the unspoken just by continuing to fall, but to prove that we can get back up. We can succeed because life is a series of tests.

© 2017 Gina


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Tests - yes, life is full of them, and life itself is one great big test. For those who are wise - they do learn from their mistakes and become a better person for it. Like you say - 'It is up to you to learn and understand the lesson behind every test' - That is such a true and meaningful line and this piece was such a motivational piece to have read, I for one , thank you for putting on this site.
I know this isn't much of a review BUT I just though I would say how it made me feel.
Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Gina

7 Years Ago

That was a great review, your reviews always are! You really know how to make sense of confusing thi.. read more
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

As always it is my pleasure. I always try my best for people even if sometimes its not a review, I p.. read more
Gina

7 Years Ago

I will. Thank you for everything! I will keep writing;)

Always, Gina

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2017
Last Updated on February 18, 2017

Author

Gina
Gina

Toronto, Ontario, Canada



Writing
How I Found You How I Found You

A Poem by Gina



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Dream? A Dream?

A Chapter by Red Rose


Why we cry Why we cry

A Poem by Tabby Mac


Rare Rare

A Poem by Kenny Bellamy