Broken Memories

Broken Memories

A Chapter by Gl1tch
"

The past is nothing but a dream...

"
"Come on Lupa! Get up!" A little girl exclaimed to her sister. "Get up, get up, get up!" "Ok, ok I'm up." Another little girl, Lupa, yawned. "It's snowing!" The little girl cheered. This got Lupa up. She rushed out of her bed and down the stairs. She didn't even bother changing out of her night gown.

She opened the door and happily hopped into the snow. She rolled around, giggling, and nuzzled into the snow. Of course, she immediately regretted her decision, as the snow was cold as ice. The little girl giggled at Lupa as she got up and rushed into the house for warmth.

They both went into the house and grabbed their coats. However, their snow day didn't progress, as a smoky smell entered their noses. "What's that smell?" Lupa inquired. "I don't know, but I don't like it!" The little girl cried. They both rushed up the stairs to tell their parents in a panicked frenzy.

Smoke began filling the house and the temperature changed to a blazing warmth. "Lupa! What's going on!" The little girl yelled over the crackling noise filling the house. "I-I don't know!" Lupa cried. A crack interrupted their chattering and a burning piece of wood fell in front of them. They both screamed and bolted down the stairs and towards the door.

"What about mom and dad?!" Lupa exclaimed. They suddenly stopped and sprinted back upstairs. They opened their parent's door to see both of them laying on the floor. They rushed to their parents side only for their mother to look them in the eyes. "Listen to me sweethearts. Run and hide! Don't come back." She uttered tearfully.

Their mother's eyes closed and she fell back to the ground. The little girl ran up to her mother while Lupa called for her. "We've got to escape! C'mon!" Lupa cried. Fire soon covered both the exit and Lupa's path to her family. The little girl screamed out suddenly as pain filled her body. Lupa was forced to watch as her own family burned. Tears fell from her eyes as her sister's screams filled the morning air. The smell of burning flesh filled the room and screams echoed through the house.

"Sister! Please! No! Mom! Dad!" Lupa called out. She fell to the ground in tears and curled up. She screamed out as hellfire surrounded her. All the windows in the house broke and the lights flickered. The fire turned purple and burned brighter in anger. Then everything turned black.



I shot up, gasping for air. That dream again....


© 2016 Gl1tch


Author's Note

Gl1tch
This is pretty effed up if you think about it. I guess that's how I am.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on December 6, 2016
Last Updated on December 6, 2016
Tags: Broken Memories, Fire, Gore


Author

Gl1tch
Gl1tch

Montgomery, AL



About
I am a young writer who's been looking for a place to start sharing stories. I've always loved writing my own stories. Whether they were sad, romantic, scientific, or just a short story. I'm glad I ca.. more..

Writing
Hurt Hurt

A Book by Gl1tch