My Twin Sister is a Vampire!

My Twin Sister is a Vampire!

A Story by Gleek4ever21
"

My friend Ali wrote a writing prompt and gave it out to everyone. It said write about two twin sisters, and one of them is a vampire. This is my first chapter. Second one is coming soon!

"
I stared at Grace, horrified. One minute we were listening to music, laughing. Then her eyes turned pure black, and her perfect teeth had turned sharp and pointy. Like fangs.
"What?" Grace asked. Her dark eyebrows pulling together. I couldn't speak. I just couldn't stop looking at her teeth. Those sharp sharp teeth!
A look of frustration crossed her face. And for one crazy moment, I thought she might bite me.
"Emily! What is it?!" She asked again, giving me a little shake, trying to snap me out of it. I closed my eyes for a second. Took a deep breath. Prepared to tell her the truth, maybe have her look in a mirror, I opened my eyes. I was shocked. She had become normal again. Her eyes were back to the same warm brown color as mine, and her teeth back to the right shape. I blinked. She still looked like her. I sighed in relief. 
"Emily! What is it? You just went as white as Uncle Jerry when he come back from ice fishing!" 
"It..... It's nothing," I said a little hoarsely, " I... I was just remembering the time Katy Gurely pants me at school." 
Grace smiled at the memory, but I saw confusion in her eyes. Knowing Grace she would let it slide. I'm not sure why I lied. Maybe I didn't want her to think I was crazy. But I do know, if I new what weird, life changing events were to play out next, well yeah, I still probably would have lied. Because what was to happen next, I defiantly wish I wasn't a part of. 

© 2011 Gleek4ever21


Author's Note

Gleek4ever21
Any ideas to what the rest of the story should be like?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

anti-vampire people trying to kill Grace and it fall into the hands of her mortal sister to protect her more than equipped sister?

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 8, 2011
Last Updated on July 9, 2011

Author

Gleek4ever21
Gleek4ever21

piss off! Like i would tell you!, didn't you just read what I put above?, Bosnia and Herzegovina



About
Hi! I'm 13! I'm a gleek!!! Watch it you freak! See, hahahaha, I got the rhyme in me! Which is why you should read my poems and stories! more..

Writing