Run

Run

A Chapter by Goddess
"

yay

"

I was running. With the rain pouring down on me. I began to tell myself, everything is okay and perfect that things would get better. But I lied. I lied to myself. Over and over again.
Everything is wrong. Terribly wrong. My life is a mistake. A mess up. As I told myself these things my heart tightened and more tears ran down my face mixing in with the rain. It was another one of those days where I wake up and think everything’s back to normal. Like nothing happened that night. The night where my mother died.
I wake up and think that my mothers death was just a nightmare and I begin to have a regular day. And as I have my breakfast I look around and call, “mom?” but no one answers except for my cat with a soft sad meow. I put my spoon down and look around the room, “Mom?” I call again with a weak voice. I stop looking and flashbacks of her hanging in my room, blue and cold….and dead. And flashbacks of my screams yell in my ears making me scream and break down and cry. Then later in the day, when the thought of going to bed in the same room she died in makes me run.
So here I am now running with half blinded eyes wondering where the hell I am going.

I came to abrupt stop, seeing something shine in the distance. It began to move in fast circles. It triggered a emotion inside me, making me stop crying.  I took a deep breath and ran as fast as I could towards it, as I ran my worries began to fade and just become a faint memory.
I wanted to know what it was, I wanted to touch it, I wanted to have it. It was just in front of me so I ran harder but then quickly feeling a hard blow. “What the..!” said a masculine voice.  I hit somebody. I took a step back and see a guy in front of me. My eyes must of fixed on the silver spinning thing and nothing else around it. And I ran right into the person holding the silver thing.
The guy looked at me and took a step back, “hey I don’t want no trouble. Okay?” he said as if I was a threat and might be a killer or even a drug dealer.
I wanted to laugh but that would be rude.
 “No you got it wrong. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to bump into you.” I said with my voice crackling from all the tears I cried. I noticed his shoulder relax from my voice.
 “Oh. Bump into me..?” he said trailing off as remembering something from the past.
 I wiped my hair to the side, the rain eased up to just a drizzle.
 “So what were you running for was someone chasing you?” he asked worried.
 His question burned for some reason, was anyone chasing me, how about your past chasing you and always catching up?
 “No um, I was just running that’s all.” I said feeling myself redden. He nodded.
 I could barely make out his face, but I could tell he had dark shaggy hair that sticked to his forehead and face, and he was incredibly pale. Making me think of a dark angel or something like that.
 “Why are you out here? Just standing in the rain spinning that silver thing.” I said trying it get a glimpse of it now. It was wrapped around his arm.
 I could feel him tense, “What silver thing?” he asked.
 “Right there. On your arm.” I said pointing to his arm.
 He coughed awkwardly, “Maybe you should come in. Do you have a fever?” He said starting to walk up something.
That when I realize we were standing at steps that was leading up to a dark house with no lights on, or that I could tell.

 



© 2010 Goddess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like it [:
keep writing!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Added on January 8, 2010
Last Updated on January 8, 2010


Author

Goddess
Goddess

blahhh, IN



About
The names Nyree. 16. My stories never get finished. But its a new year, and im going to try. more..

Writing
Here. Here.

A Book by Goddess


The First The First

A Chapter by Goddess


Unknown. Unknown.

A Book by Goddess