Mothra

Mothra

A Poem by GodzillaGirl101
"

Our hidden guardian of the galaxy

"
Mothra

A field of lustrous blue cornflowers reflect in the enchanting eyes of a goddess. 
Golden fur the color of toasted honey oats and soft as the velvety pelt of morning clouds on a warm new day.
Wing patterns that dance with color and emanate sheer beauty from forth their multi-colored scales.
Sunflower yellow, rich polished bronze, wheat-tan, ecliptic scarlet, and deep, abyssal onyx burst forth from her elegant wings, soaring with color as an eagle free, high above the dreamy expanse of mountaintops. 
Nature responds to her gentle chirp, she slumbers draped in a soft and secure blanket of perpetual, celestial heaven-light. 
Her eyes radiate warmth and a deep maternal understanding, her heart swells with love and compassion underestimated for an insect.
Her aura is a rainbow bursting free of a treacherous storm cloud, the dangerous skies a symbol of the dark days of our world. 
Despite the circumstances, Mothra clings to her optimism and the truth that evil will be put to death, the weary will receive their long-awaited rest, and goodness will rival the destruction that seeks to desecrate it.
Her mind is an eternal vault of wisdom, and those whom sought for the answers from her dipped their hands into a well flowing rich with gold.
A mascot from heaven, God himself blessed this sacred creature and sprinkled his magic dust of love, life, and understanding upon her so as to ensure the endurance of the Earth.
Mother Earth communicates her sorrows to Mothra, and the great lepidopteran deity understands her concern and mourns when the Earth's existence is periled.
Mothra, guardian of the galaxy is a soul of unadulterated motherly love, kindness, and gappa, and she is the living representation of endearment and intimacy.
The ultimate power in this world is love, and Mother Mothra is the display figure for love and life.
Love has the fundamental power to change the world, and when our powers are put to good use, wonderful and phenomenal, indeed, even magical things can be achieved with it.
Love is life.

© 2016 GodzillaGirl101


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on April 28, 2016
Last Updated on April 28, 2016

Author

GodzillaGirl101
GodzillaGirl101

WA



About
Godzilla is my guy. Mothra is my gal. And writing is my thing I love to do anytime! I am Godzilla's #1 fan, hit me up about the King of the Monsters at my email [email protected] and check out my .. more..

Writing
Life Life

A Poem by GodzillaGirl101