Getting to know the each other

Getting to know the each other

A Chapter by Wolf Cub

When the redy brown coloured clouds of dust settled back to the ground, Dante realised he had fallen in love with her, the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He bent down so he was at her level, looked deeply in her eyes and whispered in the most sorry but sexy voice ‘I am sorry will you forgive me’. By this time he had a tear rolling down his cheek, thinking he could of hurt her or even killed the one he thought he could spent the rest of his demonic life with. She was startled and was still crying but she nodded, he wrapped his arms around her then moved so he was sitting on the floor and she was in his lap, his back was against the ice cold wall, as he wiped the tears from her lovely soft cheeks Phoenix listened carefully to his strong heart beat, she was in love too. As she fall asleep, she was feeling safe for the first time in her life. They stayed there for a few hours, he kissed her gently on the forehead as she woke up from most amazing dream to find out it wasn’t a dream it was real, she looked up at the half naked stranger who she slept on, they both kissed passionately as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close. He kissed her ear and whispered in it ‘be mine forever, or till time crashes down on us, whichever one last longest’. As they kiss again, it felt like time had stopped that it was only them two left in the world.

 

She started to shake, he was worried so he asked her ‘what’s wrong’ she replied with ‘nothing I have you with, but I am cold’. Within a blink of his eyes, they was back as this, straight away Phoenix had to hide under his bed. Daniel and Luke were there, they are Dante’s bonehead brothers, as they are twins they looked alike and both wanted to be like Dante, black short hair, brown eyes and one tattoo that read ‘I am no one’s slave’ in a scroll on both left arms, it is pretty amazing that two people can be that stupid without it being a contest.

 

‘Oi Dante we kill her like you told us to, boy did it feel great’ they both said in the meanest voice they could, which was still pretty high, (hehe that is what I love about them, they think they are some kind of super hero but really are not, but really funny if you listen to their plans, you know the kind 3 year olds have)

 

Dante grab them and throw them both against the wall in a fit of anger ‘HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS TO YOU BONEHEADED FREAKS’ he calmed himself down ‘you do NOT come in here, if I am not here OR if I do not say you can’t’ he ran over to them grabbed them by the necks, slammed Daniel then Luke into the wall then shouted calmly ‘GOT THAT’ they looked at each other and both said at the same time in a girly tune ‘Dante has a girl friend’ He tighten the grip on their necks ‘I SAID GOT THAT’ all they both did was nod very quickly.

When he let them go, and when he was 100 percent calm again (that’s the problem with demons they can fly of the handle sometimes and not know what they are doing, and it is very hard to calm down an angry demon because most of the time the power they hold is in control of them, they have training camps for that, so they stay in control or if it is a fighting training camp which they have for them who are going out to war, they get the powers stronger so they will lost control and fight to the death with better results anyway back to the story) they sat down and talked, by this time Phoenix had fallen fast asleep under the bed, so she didn’t hear what they talked about. (Good thing too she didn’t hear that her new boyfriend ordered his stupid brothers to kill her mother) Dante wanted all the details, but all he got was a whole hour about where the body is, how they except from the guards and them moaning about all the energy they used up, but then they started to say about how they ripped her head from her body and how painful it was, just as Phoenix awoke from the nap, she wanted to kill them, she was so full of anger and rage, she nearly got out from under the wooden bed to do so.

 

She heard them leave after a long painful hour hearing about her mother’s death. Dante walked over to the bed and looked under it, but to his surprise nothing was there, ‘where was she’ he wondered. Then crack, she wacked him over the back of the head, he stands up, she is on the bed sitting down with the metal baseball bat, he opened his arms and said ‘go on then’ she jumped on him and started to hit his chest repeatedly, even scratched him and he just let her. She broke down in tears and he was there to catch her.

 

Dante sat on the bed with Phoenix in his arms; she kissed him and listened to his heartbeat again. Time had passed and from morning it went to the darkness of second night together. He went to make a nice hot cup of tea for her and when he came back she was laying down, she reached out her arm and made a jester for him to come and lie down with her, as he laid down with her, she jumped on top of him, kissed his ear then nibbled on it a bit then...



© 2010 Wolf Cub


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good Write

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wonderful and I love the cup of tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have done agreat job Amy.
Congratulations


Mamabear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 16, 2010
Last Updated on October 16, 2010


Author

Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

United Kingdom



About
Hey everyone, i have opened a different account, so if you want to read my work or new work look for my new acount more..

Writing
Wolf Wolf

A Poem by Wolf Cub


B B

A Poem by Wolf Cub


True Love? True Love?

A Story by Wolf Cub