Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Gorgeously_made

*Present*

 

 

Panic was written all Alesha's face. She was froze in place too afriad to take another step. In front of her laid her best friend Neomi sprawled out on the floor  unconscious. Bruises  covered her face and torse; blood dropping srained her clothes and carpet. Alesha's mind was working over time. She knew  she needed to do something. She ran over to Neomi's side and hesitantly touch her wrist. Her pulse was weak. A sense of relief washed over her. "She not dead" For a moment she thought they went too far.

Alesha let go of the breath she was holding in and grabbed her phone from her back pocket as she stood.

"Hey Bay, they got Neomi." She said in the phone while pacing back and forth.

"Did they kill her"

"Naw, but she messed up pretty bad"

" Aight, I'm on my way... And Alesha?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't touch $hit !"

"Aight, damn"

Alesha hung up and surveyed the room. She had two tasks to complete. Her eyes zone in on Neomi's closet. She ran over to it and search until she came across a pair of red pumps. Lifting the sole she grabbed a tightly folded paper and key. She then lifted the board underneath and removes the safe. Alesha unfolded the paper, typed in the code and unlocked the safe. Laid in front of her was Neomi's biggest mistake-- 22 cailber beretta. Examining the gun, Alesha check for usage. "Damn, Neomi!" She said as she shook her head. Before placing the gun back into the sade , she removed the clip, empty the chamber , and wiped it down. She then grabbed Neomi's birth certificate and social secuirty card, and stuff them into her bra. She put everything back into their rightful place.

Task One complete. Task two: Neomi's computer.

Alesha grabbed Neomi's laptop from her desk. She first hacked into her email account and sent a message to Jason, and then Jacob. She then backed up her hard drive  and retsored it to two weeks ago. As she pulled the USB drive out, she heard a car pulling up. Before standing , she took a quick survey of the room making sure there wasn't anything out of place. Right before  she walked out if the door she caught a glimpse of Neomi's bracket.  She bend down next to her and removed it.

 "Throught all Loyalty remains. N and A" 

Damn, Neomi how did we get here?

 

 

 

 

First upload! Please comment and critique!

 

 

 



© 2011 Gorgeously_made


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on October 14, 2011
Last Updated on October 14, 2011