I Dig My Own Grave

I Dig My Own Grave

A Story by A.N Hunter
"

The Hunting Game Part II

"
I was frozen in my spot, scared to even think, scared to even breathe. I'm alive, gaining courage I cautiously walked across the small dirt path, fearing my every step will be my last. I made it! I felt a pang of hope in my chest as my path was laid out for me to escape . One step after another, I pushed my way through the bush and the pain hit me before the sound. I was shot. I went tumbling down the jagged edge with horror and adrenaline as my body made blood curdling contact with the rocks. I was seeing stars race across my mind and finally I seen the brightest of light. Coming back to my senses I dragged my mangled body to the nearest hiding place and heard my hunter jeer about his perfect shot. I know now that I am going to die. I was going cold and seeing spots. It would be best if he killed me now, the sound in the distance caught me off guard. "Please help me, please." With each breathe the pain grew more intense, all my emotions intensified with every blink of an eye. The hunter looked up in surprised, eyes wide with fear. Maybe I will get help. If I don't move now will I ever live, bravely I launched my body out of the shrubbery. My help was here.

© 2014 A.N Hunter


Author's Note

A.N Hunter
I know the end may seem a little iffy but I really wanted to leave everyone reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting my friend and enjoyable read...

Posted 9 Years Ago


A.N Hunter

9 Years Ago

Thank you !
A. Amos

9 Years Ago

Your most welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
1 Review
Added on April 17, 2014
Last Updated on April 23, 2014

Author

A.N Hunter
A.N Hunter

FL



About
Having fun while doing what I love... Writing, anime, reading, superheros, rugby, theater, history, languages, and bug/book collecting. 16 more..

Writing
No Title No Title

A Story by A.N Hunter


Rainy Days Rainy Days

A Chapter by A.N Hunter