Rainy Days

Rainy Days

A Chapter by A.N Hunter
"

Some Characters are introduced.

"
Nora walked along the dull gray sidewalk of the neighborhood. It had already rain she thought to herself as she walked over a puddle. The only thing she could think about was if her reflection looked up to her as she looked down on it.  A quick noise sent her head flying to her right. There was a man across the street with electric green eyes. He couldn't be real, at least to Nora he wasn't. He was tall, lanky and looked as if he smelled of coffee and stale cigarette smoke.He couldn't be no older than Nora. Twenty-three perhaps. His dark blue slacks didn't fit his boyish face and his gray turtle neck made him look as if he was a model wannabe. But Nora didn't judge... with her voice of course. As Nora approached another puddle she felt the Urge.  Full force, Nora ran to jump in the puddle! She laughed as the dirty water sprinkled on her face, she laughed in beautiful way. The man across the street noticed her care free demeanor. He saw the hints of gold in her eyes as she laughed, it made him laugh. And it caught Nora's attention. 

"I'm not crazy you know, I like to consider myself eccentric"

The rain stopped.

"I've never met one quite like you before, what's your name may I ask?"

Silence.

"The name is Nora Gray Weasley the year is twenty-two time is eight-forty-seven the day is Thursday. What else do you want to know?"

The Urge was gone and upon arriving to her destination, Nora dashed inside of the cruddy apartments out of embarrassment.

"The name is Albert" he yelled back.

There was a young boy who watched the whole thing unfold before his eyes. The rain on the window mixed with the tears on his face. He stared blankly in disbelief.

"Nora is and will always be mine at least that's what I think. I can't let her get taken away from me. Nora is my only hope."

"What are you whining about boy?"

The young boy tensed up as his stepfather got closer to him. He knew what would  happen next.


© 2016 A.N Hunter


Author's Note

A.N Hunter
Not sure on Formatting.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the title. You have a good plot. Keep writing!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A.N Hunter

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much! I'm working on it!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
1 Review
Added on June 4, 2016
Last Updated on June 4, 2016
Tags: read, cranberries, please read, love, romance, child advocacy, child rights, teen


Author

A.N Hunter
A.N Hunter

FL



About
Having fun while doing what I love... Writing, anime, reading, superheros, rugby, theater, history, languages, and bug/book collecting. 16 more..

Writing
No Title No Title

A Story by A.N Hunter