Chapter 1.1: The Heavens

Chapter 1.1: The Heavens

A Chapter by Leighton Miller
"

In the start of time, the bastion of all creation was the Heavens: here is an account of the Heavens itself, and the beginning of growing unrest.

"

Chapter 1: The God Council and Unrest

Before there was everything, there was nothing, and then there was everything before even that. Emptiness is expected of existence, and Gods understood this better than anyone, and this repetitive unrest sparked a bit of revolt among the Gods, and eventually what we all know to this day. Of course, much of this information may not be accepted due to belief, but it is confirmed entirely, and widely accepted, as well as confirmed by numerous Lightmasters. One of which being the High Priestess herself.


Section 1: Heavens

The Gods have always been stared upon by mortals as a subject of curiosity, but how? Why did they ever begin, for that matter? While they seem to know absolutely everything about us -- as they have created it all -- they know so little about themselves. They have seemed to be caught in an infinite "soul-searching journey" in an attempt to understand and better the magical world around them, which seem deftly unstable. This is mainly due to the Deep Darkness below them. Emotions, imagination, ambition, all of these traits are unknown to Gods, simply ramblings that will never become dwelled upon until an Emotional Plague becomes unleashed as a result of their actions. But that is for a later time.


The Gods live in a materialized world of complete and pure magic; it is natural to them. They hold many different sects that perfect aspects of what they desire. Fate, Soul, Protection, and Council. Leaders and various other Angels of use to mortals would be classified as "expendables," they are simply flying (but of course, not all of them) in an expansive, yet dragging pattern. They never seem to change, despite the constantly changing and dangerous nature of magic and the Deep Darkness -- as well as the Deep Dark Gods.

This lack of change and draining support from various parts of the Heavens leads to "revolt" and eventually a stand taken by a simply messenger that leads to, perhaps, the favorite creation that most mortals know:


Us.


The Fate sect of the Heavens is the most curious -- they know what will, has, can, and will never happen. They have been through many leaders, and have been known to have little-to-no contact with the Council or any other being. The Deep Darkness has numerously struck the Fated Archives, but the Master Archivist notes that the Deep Darkness are too dim to comprehend what the future is. It is believed apocalypses are mentioned constantly, and this was one of the leading reasons for the collapse of the Heavens, as the Archivists missed one vital point: Mortals are unaffected by their predictions, and can affect conclusions.


The Soul sect is the main creation sect, that of creating of various life forms and the forging of mortal life (or perhaps, 'polishing' of it) started here. The Soul sect has no clear leader, possibly skilled creators, but no true leader. In their section of the Heavens, mortals have been known to perceive actual souls wandering about it. The Gods claim there is nothing there, the souls that are perceived are simply a swarm of life-bonded magic. They took a huge hit from various Deep Darkness rebels that stole their magic and corrupted their creations to bend to their will. As well as the collapse of a few of the most devoted acolytes to the Soul sect.


Protection is the "army" of the Heavens, composed of internal parts based on the entities abilities. Aegis Legion, Radiant Charge, and the Illuminated Fury. The Aegis Legion is the aerial forces of the Heavens, those who were blessed with wings at materialization or have mastered magic with wing-forging capabilities enter here, and it was led by Xenno'oro -- currently, it is led by Vult'oro. The change in leadership is due to horrendous circumstances surrounding a betrayal in the armies. The Radiant Charge are the ground units, led primarily by Egu'zarra. Illuminated Fury is the "special forces" units of the Heavens, with massive emphasis on 'special.' Extreme magic skills, strength, abnormal tactical skills -- these are simply a few qualities of the entities in this part. It is headed, but not lead, by Agalon'blus. Agalon is the creator of Twilight, Twili, and believably, Argun. However, Agalon catastrophically was decimated by his brother, Dia'blus, and Illuminated Fury was dispersed.


The Council is the final part of the Heavens: the leading force of the Heavens. Composed of council members of different capabilities and compositions. With too many positions to simply note, as well as constant change always expressed to better manage situations. The council was gravely shaken up by constant disagreements and corruption within the ranks, and as a result, a simple messenger was accepted into their ranks. Nevertheless, this messenger cleaned up the council thoroughly and forged mortality itself and the basis of the massive universe they are held in, all to help with understanding and empowering themselves. As well as a savior from the writhing, destructive mass of hell that flayed at them endlessly. The original leader of the council was Maypel Master, Zak'ery. However, he stepped down when the odd messenger took over. Zak eventually was believed to be the Maypel Harbinger when his Godly title was taken from him; a disgusting amalgamation of otherworldly horrors.


All of these sects have progressively stronger rifts away from each other, mainly due to distrust. But the rifts in the order of the Heavens is nothing compared to the disgusting and writhing rifts deep below them; the Deep Darkness.



© 2014 Leighton Miller


Author's Note

Leighton Miller
Anything is appreciated!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on July 23, 2014
Last Updated on July 23, 2014
Tags: fantasy, science fiction, fiction, legend, history