Freedom for the Palestinians

Freedom for the Palestinians

A Story by Grayciey

I know we keep on seeing people posting about the Palestines. What is it about really? Let me explain, the region where Palestines is is very controversial. In History u remember Mesopatamia? Thats the place. Its also where Canaan and Jerusalem is said to be. Its an area marked with war over centuries, the Assyrians, Egyptians, Judaists.. Now the area is occupied by Israelli and only 22% of the original Palestine is occupied by the Palestinians...


The Israelli want all that land to themselves as they say its their Holy Land but the Palestinians have been living there, thats their home and the Israelli want to take it by force. Palestine is not recognized as a state unfortunately even by UN because the veto powers especially the US find Israelli a strong ally to them coz we all know their superiority in intelligence, military training and weapons. Nobody wants Israel as their enemy so no one is defending the Palestinians whom are being swept away by different afflictions.. Their economy failing, no one wants to trade with them, they are being killed mercilessly even innocent children with nothing to defend themselves and the Palestine women are being raped! Surely i am sure there is no religion that supports such behavior! What a show of cowardice!! In some cases they strip the muslim ladies from their hijabis!!

As Nelson Mandela said "the world can never be free until the Palestinians are free!!" I rebuke these acts of cowardice in terms of how Israel is acting towards helpless Palestinians and how the UN is not responding! They are supposed to defend and protect every human being! We should all stand against these injustices! We should be united against this mistreatment and clear disrespect to human rights! They should be allowed to be a sovereign state! They should have their freedom! Irregardless of what faith they profess!


The Israelites are easy to forget how their fellow Jews were discriminated against by the Geman Nazis! I stand against this injustice! LET THE PALESTINES BE!! My muslim brothers and sisters continue praying for them during this Holy month. Christians and Hindus and all other religions alike lets pray for these people. We are told to love our neighbors just as we love ourselves! Christians Jesus did not stutter. He didnt say just love your kind!! He said all people. Also dont just pray! Create awareness! Let every person know of what is happening!

Lets make noise until they are ashamed! Til the world powers steps in to do what they are meant to do, to help them!!

© 2014 Grayciey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
Added on September 28, 2014
Last Updated on September 28, 2014
Tags: palestines, palestinians, israel, gaza, freedom for palestinians, peace, sovereignty

Author

Grayciey
Grayciey

Nairobi, Kenya



About
I am a versatile and sublime writer I am everything under the sun! I am a road sign, the north star! Enjoy.... more..

Writing
bRoKeN bRoKeN

A Poem by Grayciey


AGAPE LOVE... AGAPE LOVE...

A Story by Grayciey