AGAPE LOVE...

AGAPE LOVE...

A Story by Grayciey

I have not spoken of you for a while... And i feel i should Lord.

I have made soo many mistakes along the way some dire, and sometimes i feel so guilty that i cant face you...
But you said that your grace is sufficient! And i come back to you with a remorseful heart and you forgave me!

The moment you feel soo guilty you feel you cant approach the throne of the most high that is the devil lying to you! Making you walk away from God... As the Lord is forgiving and loving, and His mercies are abound...

Let me explain something: Justice is when you do something wrong and you are punished like stealing and being grounded by your parents. Mercy is when you do something wrong and you are forgiven... Grace is when when you do something wrong and you are rewarded... Like the way we were sinners and Christ came on earth to die for us, when we did not deserve it at all! That is Grace. And countless times He said that is Grace is sufficient! Wow arent we lucky to have such a great father! Halleluia! :-)


He tells us that His love endures forever! It unconditional, Its patient and kind! :-)


Almighty God i love you soo much for what you have done and what you are yet to do! I love you more than words can express, more than my actions can show!

You are my father, my friend, my brother! The immortal, the everlasting, the loving, the almighty!

The strong, the merciful, the kind, the gracious one. You are the protector of the meek and the champion of the weak!

Father you are the messiah, the great i am, the glorious King! You remain the holiest of all, the finest of all.

You are the beauty of beauties, the king of kings, the Lord of Lords, the Prince of peace!

You are my redeemer, my saviour, my salvation, my fortitude, my strength, my centre, beginning and end!

You are the calmest of oceans and fiercest of winds! You are justice, freedom, power, peace, bliss and love.


You break down walls of despair and you always find the lost lamb!


You are great oh Lord. You are my love. You remain always my go to guy! :-) And i will always be your number 1 fan.

© 2014 Grayciey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on September 28, 2014
Last Updated on October 4, 2014
Tags: Grace of God, True Love, Love, Lord, agape, God, Love for God, love of God, agape love

Author

Grayciey
Grayciey

Nairobi, Kenya



About
I am a versatile and sublime writer I am everything under the sun! I am a road sign, the north star! Enjoy.... more..

Writing
bRoKeN bRoKeN

A Poem by Grayciey