Chapter 2: September

Chapter 2: September

A Chapter by Green Regol
"

The beginning of Dr. Todd Winston's monstrous experiment.

"

Todd Winston’s Log (Shorthand)

Recovered by Bryant


September 29th 1846, 5:32 pm

Patient accepted my offer to help pregnancy along. Injected her with Marius’s blood at noon; didn’t seem to respond. At four o’clock pm, noticed her skin had paled, but vitals are still strong. She threw up dinner at five thirty. Expected of pregnancy.

 

September 30th 1846, 5:30 pm

Patient paled further, but vitals are still strong. Insists she is hungry, but vomits all she eats. Consented to drink blood under my supervision at nine o’clock. Color returned to skin immediately. Hasn’t vomited since. Requires a gallon of blood in the morning and another in the evening - average new-vampire diet. Is she herself turned a vampire? If fetus has been successfully sired, it can in turn sire her. It feeds off her, leaving half the process complete. Has her body found a way to feed off it? Or has she fed off Marius’ blood when injected? Can’t risk testing now; all tests can prove fatal to fetus. If she has turned, chances of fetus being born alive are slim. But fangs have not yet come out, so luck may still be with us.



© 2011 Green Regol


Author's Note

Green Regol
Open to any and all suggestions.
Let me know you're reading and I'll post more.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

again, good, but if you wanted to take this to a publisher eventually perhaps look at language selection more. This realistically is not like 19th century medical notes. By the way, I'm loving the names of your chapters and how inventive you have been with this story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

again, good, but if you wanted to take this to a publisher eventually perhaps look at language selection more. This realistically is not like 19th century medical notes. By the way, I'm loving the names of your chapters and how inventive you have been with this story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yikes!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 27, 2011
Last Updated on July 27, 2011


Author

Green Regol
Green Regol

NJ



About
Green Regol, author of “Forgive the Monster,” hails from Pennsylvania and is a recent graduate of the Savannah College of Art and Design, making it out alive with a Bachelors Degree in Dra.. more..

Writing
Wasn't Me Wasn't Me

A Story by Green Regol