Stacey (short horror) part 8

Stacey (short horror) part 8

A Story by GC
"

chapter 8

"

STACEY


[part 8]



We drove along Johnsons Way but saw no car, she apologized and was sure it was that street that she had stopped. I pulled up and put the car in park, then turned to Stacey……and that was when I heard my phone ringing in the boot. she turned to me and frowned.

“Is …that your phone Eddie?”I stared out at the empty car park over the steering wheel, stuck for words and she repeated the question while fumbling for the door handle.


“Eddie, is that your phone in the boot of the car?" Stacey grilled me as she got out the car and peered inside with her wrinkled forehead scowling at me and her tumbling hair swinging free.

I began to shake again as I watched her from the rear view mirror walking around to the back of the car. I heard her try to open the boot.

“open the boot Eddie!” She demanded.I was frozen with fear, I daren’t look away from the woman who was about to bust my murderous ways any minute now.

“Eddie, open the friggin’ boot now or I'll come round there and kick your arse!” She spat, and in her rage she slammed her fist down on the boot.

Oh god she knows, she knows I killed her best friend…..and I'm going to jail for a long time ….oh s**t… I feel sick again and can feel my heart beat in my eyes and my ears as I gulped back the nausea.

“EDDIE…..THE BOOT NOW!!!!” she screamed.
I popped the boot and lowered my head onto the steering wheel, and waited for the screams to begin.

After a moment I lifted my head and checked the mirror to see Stacey with her hands to her face peering into the darkness, and I was thinking about opening the door and confronting her and begging for forgiveness. But she was probably already calling the police. My life was over. Just like Mika’s in the boot.

I heard her shoes on the gravel surface crunch their way slowly around to the side of the car. My gut retched with fear and guilt, but somehow held it together as my fists clenched inside the hoody pockets. What could I say to convince her I was truly sorry. I could not remember killing her best friend.


I turned to face her as she walked up to the driver side and lowered  her head to the open window. And I remember thinking,


 This is it �" this is the moment my life comes crashing around me for good.


When suddenly Stacey Wall beck sticks her smug little head inside and sneers,“Someone's been a busy little beaver then!” I panicked, what can I say. Survival mode kicked in and I clenched my fists tight and pulled them from the tracksuit pockets and struck out at the side of Stacey head. I knocked her backwards and sent her to the ground in one swift movement. I heard her muffled scream, then the thud as she slammed something against the car bonnet and crumbled in a heap on the floor jerking and frothing as I just sat there mesmerized.


I stared at the steering wheel for a good few minutes while she wriggled on the floor bleeding everywhere, and it took me a good five minutes before I even decided to turn my head to see the damage I'd done to her. But as I turned and opened the door to her lying jerking on the ground I noticed the wooden handle again.


The knife I had placed in my pocket back at the house was now deeply implanted once more, up to the wooden bloodied handle- only now instead of Mika, it was sticking from Stacey's slender neck, surrounded by her golden ringlets of hair.


I was empty, shock had numbed me for the second time today and I just stared down at her as she stared back with wide eyes that seemed to mock me. Then she shakily lifted something from the ground and slowly showed it to me.


 It was my phone.


And as she pressed a couple buttons I watched in horror at the video footage playing on the screen from the previous night. It showed Stacey and Mika entwined in a bloody grapple on my futon. Stacey let out a gurgling laugh, then hit the delete key, then slowly passed away on the gravely parking bay 1134.

The phone fell to the ground as she gasped and gurgled her last breath by my feet and I fell backwards against the car and slid down the bodywork crumpled in a heap in tears.


Stacey Wall beck- you b***h!

© 2015 GC


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
Added on January 20, 2015
Last Updated on January 20, 2015
Tags: horror storry

Author

GC
GC

Australia



About
hi, thanks for stopping by. names Gregg, living in Australia, trying to put together a science fiction masterpiece with two years worth of notes, short stories and random thoughts. more..

Writing