Stacey (short horror) part 9

Stacey (short horror) part 9

A Story by GC
"

chapter 9

"

STACEY


[part 9]




hey big fella….what's the problem…


The voice whispered in between my sobs of self pity as I wiped the mucus from my face, stemming the flow from my nostrils.


Nothing has changed.get her into the car and dump it…go on….before someone sees you, get her inside the car-what you waitin for dipshit


 Why didn’t I think of that. I stumbled to my feet and wiped the slimy sleeve of Stacey's track top on my jeans as I turned to check out the other side of the empty car park.


I could feel the dizziness in my eyeballs again, the throbbing whirling vertigo causing me to retch and reach out with my clammy hands to steady myself, but it was no good- I was going down. Last thing I remember I was throwing up over Stacey's bloodied body and falling into her delightfully spread thighs. This was not the circumstances I had envisaged.


So here I am, bloodied and vomit encrusted lying between the legs of the girl I'd had a crush on since high school- wondering where it all went wrong.


Could it get any worse- I doubt it.


I can’t process it, the more I think it all through �" the idea of Stacey pig sticking Mika then stitching me up didn’t make sense- we were having a great time last night, what went wrong. And how come Mika didn’t leave when she got spooked by the Ouija board. It doesn’t make sense. I need to sort this out.

The phone rings on the ground and I stare at it for a moment before reaching over to grab it, Daniels number is on the screen and I hit the green button without thinking.

“where the f**k are you Eddie…..is ‘chelle there?” Daniel asks.

“what…I……no, I haven’t seen her why?” 

“s**t, Stacey came round and picked her up this morning … said she’d take her to pick up her car while I was in the shower but I've heard nothing for over an hour.I'm outside your place now!”

I try to think fast but I cant, I don’t want to think anymore.


“I’ve not seen them,” I hear myself reply, "her car was gone when I got up this morning” 


“what- thought you said you’d bring it round with her phone…where are you Eddie ?”


lying in Stacey's  dead crotch if you must know Daniel, I hear in the back of my head.


“look Dan…I'm a bit busy �" if I see ‘chelle I'll text you okay…don’t stress mate”


I hang up and reach for my head �" time to end this its snowballing I can feel it -I can picture the scene �"


 car cruising down the main street with Mika and Stacey propped up in the back �" dead heads lolling around with each corner I take- its like a bad comedy.

 

whoa there big fella, we gotta get this show on the road!


I’m right, I've gotta go �" get Stacey and her delightful thighs into the car. I can sort out the details on the way. The boot door is open and I straddle her- but its not like the movies. Her limbs are everywhere, flopping and slapping me as I shuffle her dead weight up to the car. Her head digs into the shingle of the car park and rakes the stones into a pile around her shoulders as I struggle to keep her legs closed. I have to get around behind her and try positioning her knees onto the sill of the car as I grab her arms from behind ….s**t the blood is still flowing from her neck.


I’m sure Harvey Keitel didn’t have this problem when he stuffed the dead guy into his car. I grab her and try to keep her upright as I flop her bleeding head into the boot and watch as she slides in over Mika's shrouded body. Well almost, her legs are sticking up in the air and no matter how much I try not to think about them �" I have to admit they are a fine pair.

dude …shes…dead, now close the boot and lets go.


 The voice whispers are right, lets go. Good idea. I turn around and see the mess I've left behind- blood puddles everywhere, drag marks and Stacey’s car keys and lipstick looks like they’d fallen from her pockets and I pick them up. 

Michelle's car starts up first time and I hit the accelerator and fish tale out of the deserted car park in a cloud of dirt, catching the sight of the bloody reflection in the mirror.


 Now if I think this through now I plan to ditch the car, burn it and walk the 20 kilometres back to town- yeh smart move.



just do it….we can work out the walking park after…..


The voice whispers again in my ear.


“no, I have a better plan….” I mumble, staring back into the reflection in the mirror.

© 2015 GC


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

368 Views
Added on January 20, 2015
Last Updated on January 20, 2015
Tags: horror, humour, black comedy

Author

GC
GC

Australia



About
hi, thanks for stopping by. names Gregg, living in Australia, trying to put together a science fiction masterpiece with two years worth of notes, short stories and random thoughts. more..

Writing