~ Sam's Game ~

~ Sam's Game ~

A Story by Ray
"

Sam's hard to get, but what happens if someone gets her ?

"

She flipped her hair and looked his way. He was standing with his friends, looking back. Her girlfriends giggled but she kept looking intensely. It was like a staring game. They both wouldn’t give up. She’s hard to get, this he knew. No one could get her, no matter how close anyone tried to get to her, or how close they thought they were. But she wore high heels, lipstick, makeup, enough to make one feel like he was the one she wanted. He slipped his hands into his pockets and turned away. If she wanted him, it would change, she would have to come after him. He was going to make her want him, he was gonna play hard on her. After all, that’s what it was, a game. And he was going to win.

© 2013 Ray


Author's Note

Ray
Does this sound like a good story ? Please tell me if you think it's worth continuing, thanks :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I pretty good start, I would like to see where it goes

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
1 Review
Added on May 18, 2013
Last Updated on May 18, 2013

Author

Ray
Ray

About
"Let us remember: one book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world." - Malala Yousafzai "To hold a pen is to be at war." - Voltaire "The pen is mightier than the sword." - E.. more..

Writing
Being Being

A Poem by Ray


The Wind The Wind

A Story by Ray


Take a look Take a look

A Story by Ray