Muse

Muse

A Poem by Gypsie

Muse, muse, muse; where is my muse?   Hidden from me in dark foggy shadows?

 

Beautiful muse, darling muse, generous muse, mine own muse, for the want of thee my being hungers.

 

Stealth is your kin bringing forth unshadowed only at your whim, leaving me wanting at my time of desire.

 

You flit in and out of my dreams, maddeningly tormenting me until rest is not found.

 

Mine body is wracked, tired, worn and weary; seeking the solace of my bed I wish for nothing but slumber.

 

But you, my gentle, frolicking muse, find that time and no other to bring passions flame to mine minds eye.

 

Wanting for release from the cacophony of colour and sound you bring forward, I rise from my slumbered aching still with lack of sleep.

 

Vision and words flow forth from your fount, guiding my penned hand across the page.

 

Tis' love this time that you doth write, leaving my heart open and raw.

 

The visions, the pain, the wounds are quite real.  My love for you, yours for me scribbled onto the page in misery.

 

Muse, muse, muse; where is my muse?  Hiding once more in the shadows before the land of slumber?

 

© 2011 Gypsie


Author's Note

Gypsie
Uggh, somthing I am working with- needs to be refined; I just really like bits of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is one interesting write and I truly enjoyed, Thank you for sharing

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Curious to know which parts you like. Feels like a you are talking about writers block, or reaching for something that you want to say but just don't know how to put it into words. Still an excellent write.

regards,

Matthew

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 6, 2011
Last Updated on April 6, 2011

Author

Gypsie
Gypsie

Spokane, WA



About
Looking for something with substance; something that fills the senses, drawing you in, wrapping you within its web ever so gently, unknowingly. Then by the time you realize it, you have been entangled.. more..

Writing
Called Home Called Home

A Poem by Gypsie


Twenty Four Twenty Four

A Poem by Gypsie